Devany name meaning
On This Page
What does Devany mean?
Used mainly in English far-out, Devany is a girl name. Devany is spelling variant of Devani.
Is the name Devany suitable for a newborn?
Devany is a charming and lovely name for a baby girl with Irish roots. The name has a beautiful meaning of "dark-haired," which can be connected to the alluring and mysterious nature of people with black hair.
Devany is an uncommon name, not too popular, making it unique and distinctive for your little princess. The name Devany possesses an easy-to-pronounce sound that flows smoothly off the tongue, making it an excellent choice for parents aiming to give their child a gentle and melodious name.
It's short yet elegant with just six letters, making it ideal for parents looking for compact names that can be pronounced quickly. In conclusion, Devany is an exceptional choice of a baby girl's name that exudes elegance, uniqueness, and Irish heritage.
How do I pronounce Devany?
The three syllabled name Devany is pronounced, d(e)-va-ny.
Variants of DevanyNames that rhyme with Devany
How popular is the name Devany?
Devany is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1981 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. In 2009, it ranked 3083rd when 55 girl were named Devany.
Over 908 people have been named Devany in United States. Also, Devany is a familiar name in Brazil. At least, 900 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numerology tells about Devany?
You watch your mouth and think twice before you say something. You just have to find a way to get through people and make them listen. You are always open to new adventures. You are a wise person with great knowledge that you intend on sharing in the future. You are lagging behind on motivational front. Your friends enjoy your sarcasm and dark sense of humor. You are a born artist even if you won't admit it.
You would love these names similar to Devany
- Cynric means With Royal Might has origin in English which is majorly used in English is aimed at boys
- Orlene - Curious girl name Orlene is used dominantly in English, meaning of Orlene is "Sun Ray, Golden One and Gold" has origin in Old French. Orlene is resulted from Oriana.
- Pryor - Lofty and Enduring Pryor came from Latin is used in English used for both boys and girls, meaning of Pryor is "Head of the Monastery"
- Barret - Of Old French and English origin, Anomalous Barret means "Brave as a Bear or Bear-strength" is a gender-neutral name is used mainly in English
- Stockhard - Meaning of Stockhard is Hardy Tree used for baby girls which is used in English is originated from Middle and English
Sibling Names for Devany
If you've chosen the name "Devany" for your little one, congratulations! It's a beautiful and unique name that exudes elegance and sophistication. But if you're looking for sibling names that complement this stunning moniker, we've got you covered. Here are some great options to consider.
For a sister
Brother for Devany
Famous people named Devany
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Devany
- Girl names beginning with D
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Dev
- Girl names that ends with -any
- Baby Names that mean Shining
- Baby Names that mean Celestial
- Baby Names that mean Goddess