Antwaun name meaning
What does Antwaun mean?
Antwaun is version of virtuous, desirable and everlasting Antoine. Antoine is French cognate of Anton. Also Antoine is French and Irish cognate of Anthony. Unfamiliar Antoine has its origin in Greek and Latin languages, Antoine means "Highly Praiseworthy and Inestimable".
Does Antwaun work as a baby name?
Antwaun is a unique and modern baby boy name that has gained popularity in recent years. The name originates from France and has a speciality of being highly praiseworthy, making it an ideal choice for parents who want their child to be admired and respected. The name has a charming ring to it, with its strong sound and stylish spelling. Parents who choose Antwaun for their baby boy can be sure that they have given him a distinctive name that stands out from the crowd. Overall, Antwaun is a special and remarkable name that will make any baby boy feel unique and valued.
How do I pronounce Antwaun?
Three syllabled Antwaun is most commonly pronounced as a-nt-waun. It can also be pronounced as an-twaun.
Variants of Antwaun
Antoine, Antonius, Anton, Anthony, Antawn, Tonia, Titouan, Anthonius, Anaton, Akoni, Tonio, Briananthony, Anthonyjames, Toniah, TonieNames that rhyme with Antwaun
How popular is the name Antwaun?
Antwaun is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1969 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1986, it ranked 1199th when 63 boy were named Antwaun. Over 1431 babies in United States have been named Antwaun. According to our evaluation, at least 1000 people have been bestowed Antwaun around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Antwaun
You stay true to your opinion and beliefs. You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize. If letter N is your capstone in your name, you are driven by success, spirituality, personal growth and accomplishing impossible goals. Freedom is what's most important for you. You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Antwaun
- Nani - Unconventional girl name Nani means "Disciple of Christ or Charming" notably used in Arabic is rooted from Latin and Hebrew languages
- Pavia - Unisex name Pavia is commonly used in English, Swedish and Danish. Its origin is in Latin, meaning of Pavia is "Female Version of Paul, The Small or Small"
- Severina - Curious girl name Severina is used in Danish, Finnish and Swedish, Severina means "Seriousness or Rigor" is rooted from Latin
- Tatien - Origin of Tatien is in Latin, meaning of Tatien is "King of the Sabines"
- Giuliana - Prevailing girl name Giuliana is used in Italian, meaning of Giuliana is "Illustrious Roman Family or Julia" came from Latin
Sibling Names for Antwaun
Looking for unique and meaningful names for your little one? If you've decided on the name Antwaun, consider pairing it with one of these sibling names. From classic choices to modern options, we have a list of 20 names that are perfect for brothers or sisters of an Antwaun.
For a sister
Brother to Antwaun
Famous people named Antwaun
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Antwaun
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Boy names that starts with Ant
- Boy names that ends with -aun
- Baby Names that mean Inestimable
- Baby Names that mean Highly
- Baby Names that mean Praiseworthy
- Baby Names that mean Beyond
- Baby Names that mean Praise
- Baby Names that mean Invaluable
- Baby Names that mean Feeds
- Baby Names that mean Flower