Damiane name meaning
What does Damiane mean?
Damiane is version of biblical and prominent Damian. Damian is form of The Greek Name Δαμιανος. Meaning of Damian is The Element Daman Meaning to Tame to Subdue to Kill, Fertility and Subdue came from Old Greek.
How do I pronounce Damiane?
The most common way to pronounce three syllabled Damiane is d(a)-mia-ne.
Variants of Damiane
Damian, Damianos, Damianus, Daeman, Damie, Daimen, Damon
View middle names that goes with Damiane like Gais, Webster, Loen, Garl, Raymon, Leonce,Names that rhyme with Damiane
How popular is the name Damiane?
Damiane is an uncommon baby name in United States and may not be used now as it was last seen in 2004. Also, Damiane is a familiar name in Brazil and DR Congo. At least, 600 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological analysis of Damiane
Having letter D as your cornerstone reveals your passion for unusual weird things and people. You always attract powerful ideas because of your strong intuition is what number 11 reveals of you as your expression no. You love life and life loves you. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time. You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work.
Parents who liked Damiane, loved these names
- Anisah - Anisah's meaning is Friendly or Of Good Company has its origin in Old Greek is a girl name is mostly used in Arabic and Tamil
- Margarida - Rare girl name Margarida is originated from Old Greek, Margarida means "The Pearl" is used primarily in Portuguese language
- Theora - Oldie and Infrequent Theora has its origin in Old Greek, Theora means "A Watcher" is given to girls
- Coraline - Prevailing girl name Coraline is majorly used in French and English, meaning of Coraline is "From the Semi-precious Sea Growth Coral, Nature Name or Girl of the Sea" has origin in Greek and English
- Andrae - Trendy and Conifer Andrae is originated from Old Greek is used as a gender-neutral name is specifically used in English and French. Andrae is equivalent of Andre in English language. Also Andrae is French form of Andrew
Sibling Names for Damiane
Choosing a baby name for your little one can be an exciting yet daunting task. If you have already decided on the name "Damiane" for your baby, then you might be searching for sibling names that complement it perfectly. Here are some beautiful and unique options to help you find the perfect match for your family.
For a sister
Brother for Damiane
Famous people named Damiane
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Damiane
- Boy names beginning with D
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Greek Boy Names
- Boy names that starts with Dam
- Boy names that ends with -ane
- Baby Names that mean Tame
- Baby Names that mean Fertility
- Baby Names that mean Conqueror