Dova name meaning
On This Page
What does Dova mean?
Meaning of Dova is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
Is Dova a pleasant name for a baby?
Dova is a unique baby girl name that carries a gentle and peaceful aura. Its Latin origin means dove, which symbolizes love, peace, and purity.
This name is not very common, making it stand out and giving your child a sense of individuality. Dova is easy to pronounce and spell, making it an excellent choice for parents who want something simple yet distinctive.
The name Dova exudes tenderness and innocence, making it an ideal match for parents who desire to instill these qualities in their children from the onset. Overall, Dova is a charming name that can make your child feel special and loved right from birth.
How do I pronounce Dova?
The proper pronunciation of two syllabled Dova is d(o)-va.
Middle Names for Dova
Sylviane, Esty, Boey, view more middle names that goes with DovaNames that rhyme with Dova
How popular is the name Dova?
Dova is an uncommon baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given. Also, Dova is a familiar name in Indonesia and India. According to our evaluation, over 400 babies have been named Dova globally.
What numerology tells about Dova?
You only need the right ones to be content in life. And you are right. You deliver your promises. This is why people trust you with their life. In love, you act childish and don't care much about the feelings of your partner because you start relationships without falling in love first. Once you fall in love, everything changes. You are hard to figure. Having the letter A as your capstone reveals your true personality.
Looking for a name like Dova? Please go through the following names
- Nakoa - Specifically used in Hawaiian far-out, Nakoa means "Brave" used as a unisex name came from Hawaiian
- Marsdyn - Origin of Marsdyn is in English is a boy name, meaning of Marsdyn is "Marsh Valley and From the Swampy Valley". Marsdyn is derivation of Marsden.
- Prinscelle - Prinscelles origin is English, meaning of Prinscelle is "Prince, Daughter of King and Princess" is used for baby girls. Prinscelle is resulted from Princess.
- Hoai - Unfamiliar unisex name Hoai means "For Eternity" is rooted from Vietnamese language
- Lynzie - Rarefied Lynzie predominantly is used in English and English, meaning of Lynzie is "Island of Linden Trees or From the Linden Tree Island" that originated from Old English is bestowed upon both genders
Sibling Names for Dova
Looking for the perfect sibling name to pair with Dova? Look no further! We've compiled a list of names that not only sound great with Dova, but also complement its unique and charming qualities. From classic to modern names, here are some ideas to inspire your search.
Sister for Dova
Names for Dova's brother
Famous people named Dova
We could not find any notable namesake.