Micael meaning and origin
Uncustomary Micael specifically is used in Norwegian, Danish, Portuguese, Finnish and Swedish is a baby boy name, meaning of Micael is "Who is Like God?" came from Hebrew. Micael is variant of biblical and famed Mikhail. Mikhail is Greek, Russian and Slavic equivalent of Michael. Meaning of Mikhail is From the Name Michael and Who is Like God came from Hebrew.
Variants of MicaelNames that rhyme with Micael
Popularity of Micael
Micael is a unique baby name in France, it has been in use since 1948 and was able to reach the top 600 names. In 1979, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 537 on boy names chart when 33 babies were named Micael. There are over 715 babies that have been given the name Micael in France. Micael is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 65 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 2000. There are over 677 babies that have been given the name Micael in United States.
Micael is a rare baby name in England and Wales still in use today. Micael is a common name in Brazil and Portugal while somewhat familiar name in Ethiopia, DR Congo, Indonesia, Philippines, Mexico, Cameroon, Haiti, Cape Verde and Peru. At least, 10000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Micael in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Micael
You don't look like yourself when you are around someone you like. If letter L is your capstone, it means you are compassionate by nature. You are intelligent and independent. Having letter I as your first vowel represents your elegance, impulsive attitude, big heart, and gentle soul. Your mood depends on your thoughts, while they depend on songs you listen, people you met during the day, or memories you come back to.
Other names similar to Micael, for soon-to-be-parents
- Rieke - Majorly used in Danish and Finnish, Rieke has origin in German and Germanic and is given to baby girls, meaning of Rieke is "Henrike, Friederike or Ulrike"
- Mirabell - Origin of Uncustomary and Contemporary Mirabell is in Latin is used chiefly in Finnish, Swedish and German given to girls, meaning of Mirabell is "Magnificent or Mirabilis"
- Eufemia - Largely used in Spanish and Norwegian far-out, Eufemia means "Good Speech, Well Regarded or Of Good Repute", a baby girl name is of Old Greek origin
- Dominicus means Of the Lord or Belonging to God is a boy name. It is rooted from Latin is used dominantly in Swedish and Dutch
- Emre - Odd boy name Emre is originated from Turkish, meaning of Emre is "Emre or Friend" is principally used in Norwegian, Turkish and Swedish
Namesakes of Micael
- Micaela Vázquez in Crónica de una fuga as Actress
- Micaela Pignatelli in Maledetti vi amerò as Actress
- Micaela Papa in Brigada as
- Micaela Nevárez in Princesas as Actress
- Micaela Reis in Windeck as Actress
- Micaela Wittman in Last Chance as Actress
- Micaela Schäfer in Hautnah! - Das Promimagazin as
- Micaela Ramazzotti in La prima cosa bella as Actress
- Micaela Johnson in Magic Mike as Actress
- Micael Bredefeldt in tvMovie Badj�vlar as Actor