Eliam meaning and origin
Uncommon boy name Eliam has origin in Hebrew dominantly used in Hebrew, Finnish, Faroese, Swedish and Norwegian languages, Eliam means "Gods People". Eliam is Latin form of The Hebrew Name אֱלִיעָם Meaning God of the People Or God is Kinsman:.
Variants of EliamNames that rhyme with Eliam
Popularity of Eliam
Eliam is common in United States where over 969 new-borns have been given the name since 2000. At present at its peak, the moniker grabbed the 1120th spot and 171 baby boys were given the name. Eliam is a familiar baby name in France, it has been in use since 1986 and was able to reach the top 800 names. Recently in 2018, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 735 on boy names chart when 62 babies were named Eliam. Over 445 babies in France have been named Eliam.
Eliam is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales still in use today. Eliam is a common name in Malawi while somewhat familiar name in Brazil, Zimbabwe, Zambia, South Africa, Mexico and Ivory Coast. According to our estimate, over 2000 babies have been named Eliam globally.
Eliam in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Eliam?
You have the ability to see inside people's soul and find out what they want. You are attractive but naive too. There's something about the ‘negative you' that makes you feel alive and gets the best out of you. Meet people from diverse cultures, perhaps your soul mate hides in someplace outside ordinary. To have number 22 as your expression no means you are destined for great things. You should be prepared for big achievements.
Do you like Eliam? Other names you would love
- Dmitry - Cherished Dmitry has its origin in Old Greek bestowed upon boys is used especially in Finnish, Russian and Swedish. Dmitry is Nordic and Russian equivalent of Dimitri
- Ninon - Meaning of Ninon is -Nina or Disciple of Christ is of Hebrew, Latin and Italian origin notably used in Finnish, Swedish and Danish is used as a baby girl name
- Anicka - Principally used in Danish, Swedish and Tamil rarefied, Anicka means "Grace" that originated from Hebrew is a baby girl name
- Okko - Boy name Okko is substantially used in Frisian, Danish and Finnish which came from Frisian, Old Norse and Germanic, meaning of Okko is "Possession or Wealth"
- Milka - The infrequent girl name Milka is primarily used in Slavic and Norwegian, Milka means "Queen" is originated from Hebrew and Slavonic
Namesakes of Eliam
We could not find any notable namesake.