Alitzah meaning and origin
The uncommon girl name Alitzah has its origin in Hebrew, used in Hebrew and Danish languages, Alitzah means "Gladness". Alitzah is variant of pleasing Alisa. Alisa is variation of darling Alise. Alisa is equivalent of Alice in Old High German and Dutch languages. Also Alisa is form of Adelheid in German language. Alisa is also equivalent of Alice in English and Slavic languages. Alisa is also Russian and Armenian equivalent of Alicia. Offbeat Alisa is originated from Germanic, Old High German and Hebrew, Alisa means "Joy and Of the Nobility". Alitzah is variation of loved Aliza. Aliza is variant form of predominant Aliz. Aliza is English cognate of Alicia. Also Aliza is English and Hebrew cognate of Alitzah. Aliza is also English and Hebrew form of Eliza. Aliza is also English form of The Hebrew Name עַלִיזָה Meaning Joyful. Meaning of Aliza is Happiness and Delight is originated from Hebrew and Germanic.
Variants of AlitzahNames that rhyme with Alitzah
Popularity of Alitzah
Alitzah is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. As per our findings, over 30 babies have been bestowed Alitzah around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Alitzah
You are interested in learning new and exciting things. Letter A as your cornerstone reveals your creativity, dynamic life, and ambition to achieve great things in life. You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations. Unfortunately, you are not a keeper because you don't know how to love a person. You are the mover and shaker of the world.
You would love these names similar to Alitzah
- Niilá - The commonly accepted and evergreen boy name Niilá is used substantially in Swedish and Sami. Niilá is Sami cognate of Nils
- Börge - Boy name Börge means "Helper" is majorly used in Nordic and Swedish
- Falka means Falke is used specifically in Swedish and Danish is bestowed upon girls
- Aðalsteinn is equivalent of Æðelstán in Old Norse language
- Regnald is equivalent of Raginoald in German language
Namesakes of Alitzah
- Alitzah in Twinkle Time as Actress