Danuta meaning and origin
Rare unisex name Danuta is originated from Lithuanian and Polish, meaning of Danuta is "A Gift from God" is mainly used in German, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Lithuanian, Polish and Finnish languages. Danuta is form of Danejko in Polish language.
Variants of DanutaNames that rhyme with Danuta
Popularity of Danuta
Danuta is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 21 years of usage and 142 bearers, the name could just made to the top 4159 names in 1956 before vanishing in 1995. Over 142 babies in United States have been named Danuta. Also, in France, it has been in use since 1930 and achieved its top most rank of 772 in 1946. Danuta is a rare baby name in England and Wales however it is still in use. But Danuta is a popular baby name in Poland where every 1 in 400 have the name as well as in Germany. At least, 120000 people globally have carried Danuta as their given name according to our research.
Danuta in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Danuta?
You are dominant when it comes to relationships. If you had to choose which animal you want to trade your human body with, you would choose a bird? You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships. You only need the right ones to be content in life. And you are right. You never get tired from trying to be better than you were yesterday.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Danuta
- Arkadi - Origin of Arkadi is in Old Greek bestowed upon baby boys is mostly used in Finnish, Swedish and Danish. Arkadi is form of Arkadius in Latin and Russian languages
- Sunna - Dominantly used in Norwegian and Finnish unexpected, Sunna is rooted from Old Norse and Old English used as a baby girl name, meaning of Sunna is "Sun"
- Ide - Meaning of Ide is Goodness or Knowledge is primarily used in Danish and Finnish is a girl name is originated from German and Germanic
- Ludwina - Specifically used in Swedish, Polish and Danish atypical, Ludwina is used as a baby girl name has its roots in Old High German and Germanic, meaning of Ludwina is "Sweet or Friend, People or Friend"
- Agner has its origin in Armenian is particulary used in Swedish and Old Danish, a gender-neutral name, Agner means "Diamonds"
Namesakes of Danuta
- Danuta Wałęsa, wife of the former President of Poland Lech Wałęsa
- Danuta Dmowska, Polish Fencer and World Épée Champion 2005
- Danuta Gleed, Canadian writer
- Danuta Bartoszek, former long-distance runner
- Danuta Hübner, Polish politician and Member of the European Parliament
- Danuta Hojarska, Polish politician
- Danuta Jazłowiecka, Polish politician
- Danuta Pietraszewska, Polish politician
- Danuta Bułkowska, Polish athlete who competed in the high jump
- Danuta Lato, Polish glamour model, actress and later singer
- Danuta Wesley in Marathon Angels as Actress
- Danuta Stenka in Katyn as Actress
- Danuta Rylko Soderman in The 700 Club as
- Actor Danuta Balicka, noted for movie Without Anesthesia
- In 1959 action, drama movie, Sygnaly, Danuta Starczewska portrayed Zosia.
- In 1988 drama film, Eden miseria, Danuta Zarazik characterized Si Mahmoud-Isabelle.
- Danuta Owczarek, from 1987 comedy, drama movie Komedianci z wczorajszej ulicy, who played Krysta.