Elviana name meaning
What does Elviana mean?
Meaning of Elviana is Helvius is especially used in Italian and is used for baby girls is originated from Latin. Elviana is form of unfading and prominent Elvia. Elvia is a variant of popular and evergreen Elva. Also Elvia is a variant of popular Elvi. Originated from Latin and Gothic, Elvia, Elvia means "Elfin, Helvius and Noble and Guardian".
How do I pronounce Elviana?
The most common way to pronounce three syllabled Elviana is e-lvia-na. There are multiple ways to say the baby name, i.e., el-viana.
Variants of Elviana
View middle names that goes with Elviana like Daia, Syla, Brie, Tiffanie,Names that rhyme with Elviana
How popular is the name Elviana?
Elviana is a common baby name in Indonesia. As per our estimate, over 3000 babies have been bestowed Elviana around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numerology tells about Elviana?
You have a curious mind and wish to explore the world. You are the most passionate partner your lovers have ever had. Change yourself completely. Be more open-minded and ready to learn new things. If you want to play with the big players, act like one. You lack motivation and courage to take an action. So what if you fail? Your number represents mind strength and persistence. You prefer to deal with things that matter and leave out all the rest.
You would love these names similar to Elviana
- Amanzio is originated from Latin is used dominantly in Italian, a baby boy name, Amanzio means "Loving"
- Teodorico is used chiefly in Italian, Teodorico means "Thiuda or Reiks" is originated from Gothic is used in general as a baby boy name
- Ippolito - Prevalently used in Italian, Ippolito is used as a boy name, meaning of Ippolito is "Release the Horses, Who Loves Horses or Hippos" is rooted from Old Greek
- Consolata is used notably in Italian, Consolata means "Consolation" used as a girl name is rooted from Italian and Spanish
- Firmino - Majorly used in Italian, Firmino means "The Firm". It is rooted from Italian, Portuguese and Latin is used as a boy name
Famous people named Elviana
We could not find any notable namesake.