Elfa name meaning
What does Elfa mean?
The odd and orthodox girl name Elfa is principally used in Swedish, Icelandic, Danish, Norwegian, Italian and Finnish has its origin in Germanic language. Elfa is form of persistent and widely accepted Elva. Elva is variant form of preeminent and ceaseless Elvia. Elva is feminine variant of Elvar. Originated from Celtic and Old High German, Odd and Orthodox Elva, Elva means "Power and Elf".
Variants of Elfa
Elva, Elvia, Elvan, Elvi, Elfi, Elvina, Ellvi, Elvy, Elvira, Ellevi, ElseviNames that rhyme with Elfa
How popular is the name Elfa?
Elfa is an uncommon baby name in United States where it had been in use since 1892 and peaked in 1892 when it ranked 1278th. Elfa is a common name in Indonesia while somewhat familiar name in Colombia, Philippines, Argentina, Iceland, Mexico and Brazil. According to our evaluation, at least 6000 people have been bestowed Elfa around the globe.
What numbers say about Elfa?
The number 6 as your expression number reveals you have a caring nature. Do what your heart tells you to do. Otherwise, you will end up unhappy. You want an extraordinary life. And by focusing on something other than material will get you one. Staying true to yourself and realizing your promises is what gives you credibility. Whatever you do, you do it with heart. And it always gives the best results because your approach is positive.
Looking for a name like Elfa? Please go through the following names
- Nojus - Unexpected choice and Contemporary Nojus came from Hebrew language bestowed upon boys used primarily in Norwegian, Danish and Finnish, meaning of Nojus is "Rest"
- Caia - Unconventional Latin Caia bestowed upon girls used mainly in Norwegian and Italian, meaning of Caia is "Rejoice"
- Willehad - Used especially in English, Swedish and Finnish, Willehad is originated from Old English and Old High German, Willehad means "'Struggle' or 'Will'" is aimed at baby boys
- Kristianne means Christian or Follower of Christ is used commonly in English, Norwegian and Danish is given to baby girls
- Mattheus - Mattheus's meaning is Gift of Yahweh used for boys used chiefly in Finnish, Swedish and Dutch is originated from Hebrew
Famous people named Elfa
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Elfa
- Girl names beginning with E
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Italian Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Elf
- Baby Names that mean Power
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Bright
- Baby Names that mean White
- Baby Names that mean Supernatural