Elvia name meaning
What does Elvia mean?
Meaning of Elvia is Elfin, Good Elf, Noble Guardian or Helvius is of Gothic, German, Germanic and Latin origin and is used specifically in Swedish, Norwegian, Italian, Danish, Finnish and English is a gender insensitive name . Elvia is variant of widely accepted Elvi. Elvi is form of Elvy. Also Elvi is form of timeless and renowned Elvira. Elvi is also a version of pleasing and perennial Elvina. Elvi is also variant of Ellevi. Elvi is also version of Elsevi. Elvi is also variation of darling and all time favorite Elva. Elvi is short version of Elvira. Meaning of Elvi is Spear and Guardian is of Old English origin. Elvia is a variation of admired and venerable Elva. Elva is form of eternal and prominent Elvia. Elva is a feminine form of Elvar. Originated from Old High German and Old Norse, Famous and Perennial Elva, Elva means "Elf and Noble". The name is celebrated on July 16th.
How is Elvia seen as a baby name?
Elvia is a charming name that carries a touch of elegance and grace. This Irish name, meaning "white," has gained popularity as a baby girl's name due to its simple yet distinct sound. The name Elvia has a soft and feminine quality to it that sets it apart from other names. It is simple yet unique, making it easy to pronounce and spell. The simplicity of this name gives it an air of innocence, purity, and innocence that makes it perfect for parents looking for an adorable but straightforward moniker for their little ones. Overall, Elvia is an excellent choice for parents who desire a classic yet uncommon name for their baby girl that exudes charm and beauty without being too over-the-top.
How do I pronounce Elvia?
The two syllabled name Elvia is commonly pronounced as e-lvia. There are multiple ways to say the baby name, i.e., el-via.
Variants of Elvia
Elfi, Elva, Elvi, Elfa, Elvan, Elvy, Elvira, Elvina, Ellevi, Elsevi, Ellvi, Alvina, ElwineNames that rhyme with Elvia
How popular is the name Elvia?
Elvia used to be a common name in United States, first appeared in 1888 and over 7458 babies have been given the name in 134 years. At its zenith in 1948,. But after 134 years, the name has lost its appeal a bit and is now ranking low. Elvia is an uncommon baby name in France, even after 29 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 123 babies in France have been named Elvia. However things change on global perspective, Elvia is extremely popular in Mexico where every 1 in 1000 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Colombia, Ecuador, Guatemala, Venezuela, Peru, Honduras and Panama. At least, 340000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Elvia in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Elvia
When it comes to life goals, you are cautious and always plan precisely your next steps. Number 6 as your soul urge no represents your caring nature. You can't stand people without a purpose. Nothing good comes without hard work and dedication. To have number 22 as your expression no means you are destined for great things. In order to gain more than you already have, you need to take uncalculated risks and see where they take you.
Looking for names similar to Elvia? Please go through the following names
- Marquis - Illustrous and Perpetual Marquiss origin is Latin and Old French bestowed upon both genders, meaning of Marquis is "The Marquis" is commonly used in English
- Amadeus - Meaning of Amadeus is The Elements Amare Meaning to Love or Timeless is used as a baby boy name and is notably used in Norwegian and Finnish is rooted from Latin
- Ama - The prevalent and ever lasting girl name Ama means "Lovable, Born on a Saturday or Babies on Saturday" has its origin in African-Akan, Old Greek and Latin is used mostly in African, Arabic and Basque
- Paula - Widely Accepted and Enduring Paula has its origin in Finnish and Latin is prevalently used in Greenlandic, Finnish and German and is bestowed upon both sexes, Paula means "The Humble or Weak"
- Lucian - Acclaimed and Ceaseless Lucian came from Old Greek and Latin, meaning of Lucian is "Man of Light or Born At Daybreak" is a gender insensitive name is chiefly used in Swedish and Norwegian
Middle names for Elvia
These mainstream and adventuresome middle names fit well with Elvia.
View more middle names that goes with Elvia.
Sibling Names for Elvia
If you have chosen the name Elvia for your baby girl, congratulations! Now comes the task of finding the perfect sibling names to complement Elvia's unique and beautiful moniker. Here is a list of names that pair well with Elvia, from classic to modern and everything in between.
Sister to Elvia
Names for Elvia's brother
Famous people named Elvia
- Elvia Andreoli, retired Argentine film actress of Sicilian
- Elvia Allman, character actress and voiceover performer
- In 1939, Elvia Salcedo played the role of N in crime and drama film El crimen del expreso.
Lists having Elvia
- Boys names beginning with E
- Girls names beginning with E
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Gothic Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Italian Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Girl names that ends with -via
- Baby Names that mean Good
- Baby Names that mean Elf
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Guardian
- Baby Names that mean Blond