Brutus name meaning
What does Brutus mean?
Infrequent boy name Brutus means "Coarse Oafish" is rooted from Latin.
How do I pronounce Brutus?
The most common pronunciation of three syllabled Brutus is b-ru-tus.
Variants of BrutusNames that rhyme with Brutus
How popular is the name Brutus?
Brutus is an uncommon baby name in United States where it may not be used now. Also, Brutus is a familiar name in Haiti, South Africa and Nigeria. At least, 900 people globally have carried Brutus as their given name according to our findings.
Here's what numbers has to say about Brutus
You are soft as cotton on the inside but hard as candy on the outside. You often trust the wrong people when it comes to relationships. You are open-minded and like to say things straight. This scares and amazes people at the same time. Practice solitude and learn to survive on your own. You shouldn't expect much out of others but yourself. Others need you in their life, but you don't need anyone.
If you like Brutus, you would love these names
- Marishka - Marishka's meaning is Bitterness has its origin in Egyptian, French and Latin given to baby girls is used mostly in English and Russian
- Benna - Benna's meaning is Musical Instrument of Goddess Saraswati has origin in American, Latin and Native and is aimed at both boys and girls is majorly used in Norwegian, Swedish and Finnish
- Augusta - Origin of Loved and Ceaseless Augusta is in Latin is substantially used in Norwegian and Swedish, meaning of Augusta is "Majestic, The Dignified or Sublime" is aimed at both boys and girls
- Lilya - Originated from Arabic and Latin, Outlandish Lilya means "Companion of the Night" and mostly is given to girls is largely used in Finnish
- Justian - Odd boy name Justian is used prevalently in German and Danish. It is rooted from Latin, Justian means "The Just"
Sibling Names for Brutus
Looking for sibling names to complement your choice of baby name "Brutus"? Look no further! Our list includes a variety of unique and classic names that pair perfectly with Brutus, creating a strong and distinguished family name. From traditional to modern, these names will inspire you in choosing the perfect moniker for your newest addition.
Sister for Brutus
Brother to Brutus
Famous people named Brutus
- Brutus de Villeroi, French engineer of the 19th century
- Brutus the Younger, politician of the late Roman Republic
- Brutus Hamilton, American track and field athlete
- Brutus J. Clay, U.S. Representative from Kentucky
Lists having Brutus
- Boy names beginning with B
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Latin Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Coarse