Arlette meaning and origin
Of English, Old French, German and Germanic origin, Trendy Arlette is used as a girl name which is mainly used in English, Danish, German, Finnish, French, Swedish and Norwegian, Arlette means "Eagle, Strong, Vigorous, Army, Composition, Adler or Rule". Arlette is variation of unfading and frequently used Arlene. Arlene is a short of Charlene. Prevailing Arlene came from German and English is predominantly used in Irish and English, meaning of Arlene is "Vigorous, Pledge and Darlene". Arlette is variation of well-liked and all time favorite Charlotte. Charlotte is variant form of imperishable and noteworthy Caroline. Charlotte is an effeminate version of Charles or. Charlotte is French form of Charlot. Of Germanic and Old High German origin, Widely Accepted Charlotte, Charlotte means "Army, Man and Little and Womanly". Arlette is derived from Charles. Charles is English cognate of Karl. Also Charles is form of Karl in English and French languages. Charles's meaning is Army and Vigorous is originated from Old High German and Germanic. Arlette is derived from Charles. Charles is English cognate of Karl. Also Charles is form of Karl in English and French languages. Arlette is form of Arletta in French language. The name is celebrated on July 17th.
Variants of ArletteNames that rhyme with Arlette
Popularity of Arlette
Arlette was a popular name in France. Over 78577 babies have been given the moniker in 100 years. At its zenith in 1936, it ranked 23rd when 3300 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. After 100 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts. Additionally, the moniker has been in the top 50 baby names 21 times Arlette is common in United States where over 5484 new-borns have been given the name since 1913. Recently peaking at the charts, 301 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 892nd position.
Arlette is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. And also in Ireland. But Arlette is a popular baby name in DR Congo where every 1 in 3000 have the name as well as in, Congo, Central African Republic, Cameroon, Madagascar, Rwanda and Mexico. At least, 160000 people globally have carried Arlette as their given name according to our findings.
Arlette in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Arlette
It wouldn't hurt you if you opened your mind and hear different opinions on different matters. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong. Not everyone deserves your attention. You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan. You don't bother with explaining much because people hear only what they want to hear. In order to be inspirational to others, you have to create a life worth admiring.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Arlette
- Chauncellor - Of Old French origin, Chauncellor means "Chief Secretary and Occupational Name" is given to boys. Chauncellor is derived from Chancellor.
- Daxi - Daxi's meaning is Badger and A Town in South-western France Dating from Before the Roman Occupation aimed at boys is originated from French. Daxi is resultant of Dax.
- Charle - The widely accepted and perennial unisex name Charle is rooted from Germanic is dominantly used in English and Swedish. Charle is French form of Charles
- Chandella - Old French name Chandella is a girl name, meaning of Chandella is "Like a Candle". Chandella is resultant of Chandelle.
- Damica - The uncommon girl name Damica is originated from French, used mainly in English and Spanish languages, Damica means "Friendly"
Namesakes of Arlette
- Arlette Laguiller, French Trotskyist politician
- Arlette Lefebvre, , known by her patients as "Dr
- Arlette Zola, singer
- Arlette Chabot, prominent French journalist and political commentator
- Arlette Langmann, French screenwriter
- Arlette Cousture, Canadian writer
- Arlette Sterckx, Belgian television actress
- Arlette Marchal in Wings as Actress
- Arlette Thomas in Tarzoon, la honte de la jungle as Actress
- Arlette Pacheco in La revancha as Actress
- Arlette Torres in El rumor de las piedras as Actress
- Arlette Accart is notable for her acting in movie Coupable?
- In 1936 drama movie, La tentation, Arlette Dubreuil characterized N.
- In 1951 comedy movie, Les deux Monsieur de Madame, Arlette Poirier played Marthe Gatouillat.
- In 1926, Arlette Verlaine characterized the role of N in drama film Le prince Zilah.
- Arlette Del Toro, from 2003 comedy flick The Naked Proof, who played Miriam.
- In 1993 drama film, Kokkino triantafyllo sou ekopsa, Arlette Baumann portrayed N.
- In drama movie, Enemigo, Arlette Castellanos played N.
Lists having Arlette
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- French Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -lette
- Popular Girl Names in France (1959)
- Baby Names that mean Eagle
- Baby Names that mean Strong
- Baby Names that mean Vigorous
- Baby Names that mean Army
- Baby Names that mean Adler
- Baby Names that mean Rule