Durante name meaning
On This Page
What does Durante mean?
Durante's meaning is Firm, Enduring, Endure or Withstand is used largely in Italian, Finnish, English and Swedish that of Latin origin is a baby boy name . Durante is form of outstanding Dante.
Dante is diminutive of Durante. Dante is Italian equivalent of Durante. Dante means Enduring and Withstand has its origin in Latin.
How does Durante sound as a baby name?
Durante sounds like a strong and powerful baby boy name, which is true given its Latin origin meaning of "firm". It has a timeless quality to it that allows it to blend in easily with any culture.
The name could definitely suit an ambitious, determined little boy who will go for what he believes in and never give up. It is also associated with strength and fortitude, making it an excellent pick for parents who are looking for something timeless yet powerful for their son.
How do I pronounce Durante?
d(u)-ran-te is the most common way to pronounce three syllabled Durante. Some people pronounce it as dur(a)-nte.
Variants of Durante
Middle Names for Durante
Enim, Guye, Gan, Croy, Irim, Aian, view more middle names that goes with DuranteNames that rhyme with Durante
How popular is the name Durante?
Durante is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 1972 and peaked in 1972 when it ranked 4439th. Over 116 babies in United States have been named Durante.
Also, Durante is a familiar name in Italy. As per our research, over 100 people has been named Durante globally.
What numerology tells about Durante?
You always dress as you feel at the moment. You lack self-discipline. Once you lay your eyes on someone, that person is yours. 2 as your personality number reveals your shyness. Monotony always finds a way to make you do stupid and reckless things. You are easy to talk to but hard to understand. You love deadlines because they ‘force' you to bring out the best of you in a determined period of time.
Go through the following names similar to Durante
- Clémentin - Clémentin's meaning is Indulgent came from Latin
- Juljana - The girl name Juljana is used substantially in Polish, Swedish and Finnish is of Latin origin. Juljana is Finnish equivalent of Juliaana
- Minnie - Meaning of Minnie is Protection or Composition is majorly used in Swedish and Norwegian. It is rooted from Hebrew and Germanic is used for both genders
- Ursulla - Unwonted Ursulla is originated from Latin is used as a girl name, Ursulla means "Bear"
- Exuperi came from Latin, meaning of Exuperi is "Surpass"
Sibling Names for Durante
If you're looking for a unique and meaningful name for your baby boy, Durante might be the perfect choice. It's a beautiful Italian name that means "enduring" or "lasting". To continue the tradition of Italian names, here are some sibling names that perfectly complement Durante.
Sister for Durante
Brother for Durante
Famous people named Durante
- Durante Alberti, Italian painter of the late-Renaissance period
Lists having Durante
- Boy names beginning with D
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Latin Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- Italian Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Boy names that ends with -nte
- Baby Names that mean Firm
- Baby Names that mean Enduring