Carah name meaning
On This Page
What does Carah mean?
Unwonted Carah came from Italian bestowed upon girls is primarily used in English. Carah is form of commonly accepted and enduring Cara. Cara is a variant of prevailing and perennial Carola. Also Cara is version of outstanding and conifer Carolina.
Unwonted Cara came from Latin and Italian, meaning of Cara is "Precious Jewel, Love and Expensive".
Is Carah a suitable baby name?
Carah is an extremely suitable name for a baby girl. The beautiful Latin origin meaning of "beloved" or "friend" is perfect for a newborn and symbolizes the love and kindness she will bring to the world.
It is a classic name that never goes out of style, and its simple nature ensures it will never sound outdated or passe. As Carah grows up, she will undoubtedly be reminded of her namesake and grow into an individual who is surrounded by love and companionship.
How do I pronounce Carah?
You can pronounce the two syllabled name Carah as c(a)-rah.
Variants of Carah
Middle Names for Carah
Darleen, Gisselle, Ione, view more middle names that goes with CarahNames that rhyme with Carah
How popular is the name Carah?
Carah is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1969 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. In 1999, it ranked 3310th when 39 girls were named Carah.
There are over 861 babies that have been given the name Carah in United States. At least, 800 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological aspects of Carah
You lack self-esteem and without it, you can't do anything. You earn money fast but you also lose them fast. You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work. You have a powerful appearance. You always make the best entrance, no matter where you appear. Monotony always finds a way to make you do stupid and reckless things. Use your gut around people. It intrigues you to know how the world started from scratch.
Do you like Carah? You would love these names
- Cromwell - Uncommon boy name Cromwell came from Old English principally used in English language, Cromwell means "From the Crooked Well or Lives by the Winding Stream"
- Wells - Pleasing and Evergreen unisex name Wells has origin in Old English, meaning of Wells is "Springs, Brook or From the Spring" is substantially used in English
- Taci - The unconventional girl name Taci means "Quiet Silent Mute" which is used mostly in English is originated from Native, American-Zuni and Latin languages. Taci is diminutive of Tacita.
- Bitanig - The boy name Bitanig means "From the Preserving Land" is mainly used in English
- Joslin - Joslin's meaning is A Member of the German Tribe, Medieval Male Name Adopted as a Feminine Name or The Gauts used for both genders has its origin in Hebrew is used mostly in English
Sibling Names for Carah
Carah is a beautiful name that carries a unique charm with it. If you are planning to name your newborn Carah, it is natural to start thinking about sibling names that complement it. Here are some options to consider when choosing the perfect match for Carah.
Sister to Carah
For a brother
Famous people named Carah
- Carah Faye Charnow, American singer and songwriter
Lists having Carah
- Girl names beginning with C
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Italian Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Car
- Girl names that ends with -rah
- Baby Names that mean Beloved
- Baby Names that mean Friend
- Baby Names that mean Dear
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Precious
- Baby Names that mean Jewel
- Baby Names that mean Love
- Baby Names that mean Expensive