Catheryn meaning and origin
Long standing and Unexpected choice Catheryn came from Old Greek is dominantly used in English is used as a girl name. Catheryn is variant of customary Karine. Karine is variant of customary Carina. Also Karine is form of celebrated Karin. Karine is also form of celebrated Karina. Karine is equivalent of Carine in English and German languages. Also Karine is equivalent of Cara in English language. Karine is also form of Carine in English and German languages. Karine is also form of Carina in German language. Karine is also Russian and French cognate of Karen. Karine is also equivalent of Karina in English language. Karine's meaning is Dear and Pretty came from Italian and Old Greek. Also. Catheryn is spelling variation of Carine. Carine is form of loved Carina. Carine is form of Carina in French language. Also Carine is equivalent of Cara in English language. Carine is also equivalent of Carina in French and English languages.
Variants of Catheryn
View middle names that goes with Catheryn like Evelyne,Names that rhyme with Catheryn
Popularity of Catheryn
Catheryn is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1896 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1911, it ranked 1372nd when 31 girls were named Catheryn. There are over 1728 babies that have been given the name Catheryn in United States. Also, Catheryn is a familiar name in Philippines. According to our findings, at least 2000 people have been bestowed Catheryn around the globe.
What numerology tells about Catheryn?
Working harder than required is what you are known for. You have the ability to see inside people's soul and find out what they want. Meet people from diverse cultures, perhaps your soul mate hides in someplace outside ordinary. You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time. You take things too seriously and it makes you nervous when something doesn't go as planned.
Do you like Catheryn? Read these names too
- Cleusa - The girl name Cleusa means "Princess". Its origin is in Old Greek is used particulary in Portuguese
- Daphnis is originated from Greek and Old Greek, Daphnis means "Laurel" is bestowed upon boys
- Stéfan came from Greek, meaning of Stéfan is "Crowning"
- Sybil - Meaning of Sybil is Prophetess, Oracle or Sibyl has origin in English and Old Greek which is mainly used in English, Finnish and Swedish is aimed at both boys and girls
- Archelaus - Meaning of Archelaus is The Peoples Ruler is used as a boy name came from Old Greek and English
Namesakes of Catheryn
- Catheryn Brockett in Change Your Life! as Actress