Gurdial meaning and origin
Gurdial majorly is used in Hindi and Punjabi is a boy name, meaning of Gurdial is "Kind Guru or One Blessed with Gurus Grace".Names that rhyme with Gurdial
Popularity of Gurdial
Gurdial is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 90000 have the name. According to our findings, at least 10000 people have been bestowed Gurdial around the globe.
What numerology tells about Gurdial?
You have high aspirations in life. Number 9 as your expression no represents your higher purpose in life. Follow your dreams, not cash. You always tell the best motivational stories and give the best advice, but rarely who truly listens. When it comes to love, you are loyal to one partner only. You organize the best family gatherings and make the best parties. You are not superficial and there's nothing that you can't handle if you are in a temper enough.
If you like Gurdial, you would love these names
- Takdeer especially is used in Punjabi, Hindi and Sikh bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Takdeer is "Luck, Of Great Fortune or Destiny"
- Tribhawan - Particulary used in Punjabi and Hindi, Tribhawan means "Tri=Three Bhawan=Holy Place" is used for boys
- Sujanpreet - The boy name Sujanpreet means "Love for Intelligence" is notably used in Punjabi and Sikh
- Harlaal specifically is used in Punjabi and Sikh is a baby boy name, meaning of Harlaal is "Beloved of God"
- Gianjeevan - Used in Sikh and Punjabi, Gianjeevan means "Life Full of Divine Knowledge" is used as a boy name
Namesakes of Gurdial
- Gurdial Singh Dhillon, Politician