Hanko name meaning
What does Hanko mean?
Meaning of Hanko is God is Merciful is used for girls. Hanko is variant form of biblical and commonly accepted Johannes. Johannes is variation of biblical, cherished and everlasting Jean. Johannes is equivalent of John in Scandinavian, German and Dutch languages. Also Johannes is equivalent of The Greek Name Ιωαννης, Which is a Contracted Form of the Hebrew Name יוֹחָנָן, a Combination of Jo;Hann, Meaning God is Gracious in Latin language. Johannes's meaning is God is Merciful and Merciful has its origin in Hebrew.
Variants of Hanko
Johannes, Jehanne, Ieuan, Johanan, Jean, John, Janek, Janica, Johansinnguaq
How popular is the name Hanko?
Hanko is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Albania. At least, 200 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Here's what numbers has to say about Hanko
You are a child of change. Stress hates your guts. You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. What fulfills your soul is your professional success. You like to isolate yourself in order to work on your success. Having letter H as your cornerstone represents your strong mental health. You are a man of your word and it's where your credibility comes from.
Parents who liked Hanko, loved these names
- Ojaswinee - Unisex name Ojaswinee is used mostly in Hindi and Hindi, meaning of Ojaswinee is "Brightness or Energetic"
- Manimoli - Meaning of Manimoli is Articulate or Woman of Beautiful Words is a unisex name is used majorly in Tamil and Tamil
- Xenox - Xenox means "Guest or Stranger"
- Gosman - Used chiefly in Frisian, Gosman means "Goths"
- Lestari is used substantially in Malay is a baby girl name, Lestari means "Eternal or Abiding" has origin in Malay
Famous people named Hanko
We could not find any notable namesake.