Janek name meaning
What does Janek mean?
Meaning of Janek is Yahweh is Gracious used for baby boys and is used specifically in Finnish, Polish, Estonian, Swedish, Danish, Hungarian, Norwegian and Czech has its origin in Hebrew. Janek is variant of Jannek. Jannek is variant of popular, modernistic and biblical Jannik. Janek is version of all time favorite and biblical John. John is a short version of Johannes. John is equivalent of Johannes in German and English languages. John's meaning is Yahweh is Gracious Yahweh is Merciful and Gift of God is originated from Hebrew. Janek is variant form of preeminent and biblical Johannes. Johannes is form of biblical, famed and immutable Jean. Johannes is Scandinavian, German and Dutch equivalent of John. Also Johannes is Latin equivalent of The Greek Name Ιωαννης, Which is a Contracted Form of the Hebrew Name יוֹחָנָן, a Combination of Jo;Hann, Meaning God is Gracious. Creative and adventurous and Fresh Hebrew Johannes, meaning of Johannes is "German Form of John, God is Merciful and The Lord is Gracious". Janek is diminutive of Jan. Jan is form of renowned, durable and biblical Jean. Jan is short form of Janacek. Jan is Dutch, German and Polish cognate of Johannes. Also Jan is equivalent of Jahan  in German, Dutch and Frisian languages. Jan is also equivalent of Names Ending with -Ian in Frisian and German languages. Jan is also equivalent of Johannes  in Slavic language. Jan's meaning is Sing and Yahweh is Gracious has origin in Hebrew and Czech.
What do we think of Janek as a name for a newborn?
Janek is a unique and charming name for a baby boy that has Polish roots. It has gained popularity not only in Poland but also in other parts of the world. Janek can be pronounced as "yah-nek" or "yah-nehk," and it has a sweet and affectionate ring to it. This name carries a significant meaning as it symbolizes that God is gracious, which makes it an ideal choice for parents who wish to impart spiritual values to their children. Janek is easy to spell and pronounce, which adds to its appeal. This name also has various nicknames such as Janko, Yanick, and Yannik, making it versatile and adaptable. Overall, Janek is an excellent option for parents searching for a meaningful yet straightforward name for their little one.
How do I pronounce Janek?
Two syllabled Janek is pronounced as YAN-ek. There should be emphasis on first YAN syllable while speaking.
Variants of Janek
Jehanne, Ieuan, Johanan, Janech, Johannes, John, Jannek, Jean, Hanko, Janica, Johansinnguaq, Dejohn, Gianni, Jackie, Yanis, Aaronjohn, John Paul, Jannik, Jan, Janak, Janne, JancisNames that rhyme with Janek
How popular is the name Janek?
Janek is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales still in use today. It had a short run of 4 years on France boy names chart. But Janek is a popular baby name in Poland where every 1 in 5000 have the name. At least, 10000 people globally have carried Janek as their given name according to our research.
Janek in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Janek?
You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize. God help those who gather the courage to challenge you in something. If you have things to be handled, you handle them right away, without much waiting. Take a break to recharge your batteries and keep track with your life. You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony.
If you like Janek, you would love these names
- Larina - Far-out Larina is used mostly in Bengali, English and Swedish has its origin in Latin and Old French, Larina means "Protection, Sea Gull or Seagull" is a baby girl name
- Leonardus means Brave, Hardy or Lion used for boys is primarily used in Swedish, Old Norse and Danish
- Lilo - Outlandish Lilos origin is Hawaiian and German, meaning of Lilo is "One who is Generous, Liese or Lotte" which is used in Swedish and Danish is a gender-neutral name
- Junne is Sami equivalent of Jon
- Vilja - Meaning of Vilja is Kindness or Wealth is used principally in Swedish and Hungarian used for both sexes has its origin in Finnish and Old Norse
Famous people named Janek
- Janek Schaefer, London-based sound artist
- Janek Wiśniewski,
- Janek Tombak, is former Estonian professional road bicycle racer
- Janek Sirrs in The Matrix as Visual Effects
- Janek Ambros in Closing Bell as Producer
- Janek Romero in movie City of Sounds as Writer
Lists having Janek
- Biblical Boy Names
- Boy names beginning with J
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Hebrew Boy Names
- Czech Boy Names
- Danish Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- Hungarian Boy Names
- Norwegian Boy Names
- Polish Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Yahweh
- Baby Names that mean Gracious