Harlee name meaning
What does Harlee mean?
The popular unisex name Harlee has origin in Old English which is substantially used in English language, Harlee means "From the Long Field or Hare Meadow". Harlee is variant of durable and popular Harley. Also Harley is spelling variant of HÆR;LEAH. Harley means Meadow of the Hare, Hare Meadow and Hara Which Means Hare has origin in Old English.
How do I pronounce Harlee?
The two syllabled name Harlee is commonly pronounced as ha(r)-lee.
Variants of Harlee
How popular is the name Harlee?
In United States, Harlee was once a common name since emerging in 1915 it has been given to over 6191 babies. At its zenith in 2017,. However after 82 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts. Harlee is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 900 names. In 2012, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 805 on boy names chart when 46 babies were named Harlee. Over 524 babies in England and Wales have been named Harlee.
Harlee is an uncommon baby name in still in use in Ireland. According to our evaluation, over 6000 babies have been named Harlee globally.
Numerological aspects of Harlee
You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions. Travel when you are heartbroken because it helps you to heal faster. You are always open to experience something new. You are a good listener, and always give the best advice, especially when it comes to relationships. If you have things to be handled, you handle them right away, without much waiting. Working hard often drains your energy but you always find time to recharge your batteries without anyone noticing you are gone.
Go through the following names similar to Harlee
- Cyngen - The boy name Cyngen means "Chief Son" is used particulary in English
- Gladis - Noteworthy and Ceaseless Gladiss origin is Old Welsh and Latin is largely used in English, meaning of Gladis is "The Limping" is used for both boys and girls
- Ivory - Ivory's meaning is Ivory or Creamy-white Color is especially used in English that of English origin is a gender insensitive name
- Kinslie - Unconventional and Modernistic Kinslie is originated from Old English is used mainly in English, Kinslie means "From the King's Meadow" is a unisex name
- Free means In Liberty is of English origin, used especially in English is a gender insensitive name
Famous people named Harlee
- Harlee McBride, American actress
Lists having Harlee
- Boys names beginning with H
- Girls names beginning with H
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Boy names that starts with Har
- Boy names that ends with -lee
- Baby Names that mean Long
- Baby Names that mean Field
- Baby Names that mean Hare
- Baby Names that mean Clearing
- Baby Names that mean Meadow