Ivory name meaning
On This Page
What does Ivory mean?
Meaning of Ivory is Pure, Creamy-white Color, Hard Tusk or Ivory used for both genders has its origin in English is mainly used in English.
How do I pronounce Ivory?
The proper pronunciation of three syllabled Ivory is i-vo-ry.
Variants of IvoryNames that rhyme with Ivory
How popular is the name Ivory?
In United States, Ivory was once a common name since emerging in 1880 it has been given to over 18522 babies. When at the peak of its usage in 1906,. But after 268 years, the name has lost its appeal a bit and is now ranking low.
Moreover, the first name has been to Ivory is an uncommon baby name in still in use in England and Wales. Ivory is a common name in Philippines while somewhat familiar name in Nigeria, Solomon Islands, Indonesia and Canada.
According to our research, over 10000 babies have been named Ivory globally.
Ivory in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Ivory?
You are intuitive but never use your intuition when it comes to making important decisions in life. You like to enjoy all the pleasures life has to give such as alcohol, music, food, sex, and sleeping. People like you always get what they want in life. You are a spiritual person who tends to focus on personal growth and development more than career and material things. Quit whatever's making you unhappy and disturb the balance in your life, so you can feel alive.
Go through the following names similar to Ivory
- Lorene means Sweet Bay Tree Symbolic of Honor or Victory, Laurel or Sweet Bay Tree is used as a unisex name and is principally used in Finnish and Danish is rooted from Latin and Greek. Popular name Lorene managed to bag 500th position among baby girl names in 1956 in United States
- Adelbert - Outstanding and Vintage Adelbert came from Germanic and Old High German bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Adelbert is "Noble or Honorable" is primarily used in Finnish, English and Swedish
- Elisa - Unfading and Loved Elisa especially is used in Danish and Gujarati, meaning of Elisa is "Consecrated to God Abbreviation of Elisabeth or My God has Sworn" and a gender insensitive name is originated from Hebrew
- Zaria - Well-Known girl name Zaria has origin in Hebrew and African-Nigeria, meaning of Zaria is "Srong or Rose" is used dominantly in Arabic, Hebrew and English
- Esteban - Desirable and Ceaseless Old Greek Esteban means "The Crowned, Crown or Crowning" and is bestowed upon both boys and girls is majorly used in Spanish, French and English
Famous people named Ivory
- Ivory, American former professional wrestler
- Ivory Crockett, retired American sprinter who, for a time
- Ivory Joe Hunter, American rhythm-and-blues singer, songwriter
- Ivory Kimball, American lawyer
- Ivory Latta, American professional basketball player
- Ivory Sully, retired American football player
- Ivory Dortch in Catch .44 as Actress
- Ivory Kalber in Everything Is About to Change as
- Ivory Ocean in General Hospital as Actor
- Ivory Gibson is the composer of short Three Women of Pain
Lists having Ivory
- Boys names beginning with I
- Girls names beginning with I
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Pure
- Baby Names that mean white
- Baby Names that mean Color
- Baby Names that mean Hard
- Baby Names that mean Fine
- Baby Names that mean Art