Harve name meaning
On This Page
What does Harve mean?
Notably used in English age-old and illustrous, Harve is used as a baby boy name came from Celtic. Harve is a short of Harvey. Harvey is variant form of illustrous Herve. Harvey is form of Hervé in English language.
Customary and Classic Harvey is originated from Celtic is used largely in English language, Harvey means "Army Warrior, Burning for Battle or Strong and Ardent and Battle Worthy".
How do I pronounce Harve?
The two syllabled name Harve is commonly pronounced as ha(r)-ve.Names that rhyme with Harve
How popular is the name Harve?
Harve is an uncommon baby name in United States, 58 years of presence was not sufficient to save the name and it finally disappeared in 1968. There are over 554 babies that have been given the name Harve in United States.
Also, Harve is a familiar name in India. At least, 800 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological analysis of Harve
You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan. You like to isolate yourself in order to work on your success. You have a restless spirit and booming energy. It takes a long time for someone to gain a special place in your heart. You are a child of change. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. You are a great person with no need of self-doubt. You take good care of your body and overall health.
You would love these names similar to Harve
- Kelli - Widely Accepted unisex name Kelli means "Monastery or Church" which is used in English has its origin in Celtic and Old Irish languages
- Ewing means Lawyer or Law's Friend is originated from Celtic and English usually aimed at baby boys is used commonly in English
- Searah - New-fangled and Sufficiently quirky Celtic and Spanish Searah means "The Element Cera Meaning Bright Red, Bright Red and Spear" is a baby girl name. Searah is resultant of Ceara.
- Avin means Beauty or Son of Ashim is notably used in Telugu and Danish and is rooted from Celtic and Persian is used as a unisex name
- Kent - The commonly accepted and ever lasting unisex name Kent means "Enlightened One, Bright or White". It is rooted from Celtic and Welsh is particulary used in Danish, English and Swedish
Sibling Names for Harve
Harve is a beautiful name that can be given to boys or girls. If you're looking for sibling names that complement the uniqueness and charm of Harve, we've created a list of 20 options that you'll love. From classic to modern, these names will help you find the perfect match for your new bundle of joy!
Names for Harve's sister
Brother to Harve
Famous people named Harve
- Harve Tibbott, Republican member of the U.S. House of Representatives
- Harve Bennett, American television and film producer and screenwriter
- Harve Presnell, American actor and singer
- Harve Pierre, American writer, singer, and producer
Lists having Harve
- Boy names beginning with H
- American Boy Names
- Celtic Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Army
- Baby Names that mean Warrior
- Baby Names that mean Battle
- Baby Names that mean Worthy
- Baby Names that mean Burning
- Baby Names that mean Strong
- Baby Names that mean Ardent
- Baby Names that mean Eager
- Baby Names that mean Struggle
- Baby Names that mean Lively