Hilar name meaning
On This Page
What does Hilar mean?
Hilar's meaning is The Cheerful used for boys, used particulary in German is originated from Latin. Hilar is version of immutable and dominant Hilary. Hilary is variant form of illustrous and conifer Hillary.
Hilary is English cognate of Hilaria. Also Hilary is English cognate of Hilaria. Hilary is also equivalent of Hilarius in English language. Origin of Hilary is in Latin language, meaning of Hilary is "Cheerful or Happy and Merry".
What do we think of Hilar as a name for a newborn?
Hilar is a charming and unique name for a baby boy. It has Latin roots and signifies joyfulness and happiness, giving it a positive connotation.
This name invokes feelings of cheerfulness and optimism, which perfectly suits the delightful nature of an infant. Hilar is easy to pronounce and spell, making it both easy to remember and easy to use in everyday conversation.
Its simplicity adds to its appeal, as parents can choose this name without worrying about complicated spellings or pronunciations. Overall, Hilar is an excellent choice for parents seeking a cheerful name that exudes positivity and happiness for their little bundle of joy.
How do I pronounce Hilar?
You can pronounce the two syllabled name Hilar as hi-lar.
Variants of HilarNames that rhyme with Hilar
How popular is the name Hilar?
Hilar is a familiar baby name in India. As per our findings, over 200 people has been named Hilar globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological analysis of Hilar
You like to establish deep connections for life rather than just hang around with different people all the time. You need to open up to new adventures and experiences. Wasting time on gossip and small talks piss you off but also teaches you how to avoid people like this. It's time you realize that your life success and accomplishments don't depend on other people and their opinion of you but on you and your opinion of yourself.
Go through the following names similar to Hilar
- Juste - Juste's meaning is Reasonable, Fair or The Just given to boys that originated from Latin is used predominantly in French
- Raisa - Unfamiliar Old Greek and Greek Raisa bestowed upon girls, used predominantly in Kannada and Tamil, meaning of Raisa is "Rose or Leader"
- Placidia - Girl name Placidia is originated from Latin, meaning of Placidia is "Calm or Gentle" is used especially in Spanish language
- Marnie - Famous girl name Marnie is originated from Hebrew and Latin which is used particulary in English and Danish, Marnie means "Sailor of the Sea"
- Octavie - Preeminent and Rooted Octavies origin is Latin, meaning of Octavie is "Modeled on a Roman Sex or Eighth" used for baby girls is used dominantly in French
Sibling Names for Hilar
Choosing the perfect name for your new bundle of joy can be a daunting task. If you're looking for a unique and charming name that will stand out from the crowd, Hilar might be the perfect choice for you. Here are some sibling names that complement this adorable moniker and create an unforgettable family bond.
Sister to Hilar
Brother for Hilar
Famous people named Hilar
We could not find any notable namesake.