Anabelle name meaning
On This Page
What does Anabelle mean?
The trendy girl name Anabelle is predominantly used in English, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish and Danish is originated from German, Hebrew and Germanic languages. Anabelle is variation of predominant Annabella. Annabella is form of Amabel.
Also Annabella is spelling variation of Anna;Bella. Trendy Annabella has its origin in German and Germanic languages, Annabella means "Grace and Beautiful Grace". Anabelle is formed by durable and dominant Anna and durable and dominant Belle.
Belle is variation of eminent Annabella. Also Belle is variant of Mirabelle, which itself is abridged form of IsabelArabella, which itself is abridged form of Isabel, which itself is a shortened form of Isabelle.
Anabelle is celebrated on July 26th.
How do I pronounce Anabelle?
a-na-belle is the most common way to pronounce two syllabled Anabelle. anab(el)-le is the different way(s) to pronounce the name.
Variants of AnabelleNames that rhyme with Anabelle
How popular is the name Anabelle?
Anabelle was a popular name in United States. Over 8267 babies have been given the moniker in 70 years. When at its peak in 2013, 685 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 459th position.
However after 70 years, the name is on free fall on the charts. In addition to that, the first name has been in the top 500 baby names 5 times Anabelle was a common name in England and Wales.
Over 840 babies have been named Anabelle since 1996. At its zenith in 2013,. But after 23 years, the name has lost its appeal a bit and is now ranking low.
Also, Anabelle used to be a common name in France, first appeared in 1953 and over 2494 babies have been given the name in 61 years. At its zenith in 1971,.
However after 61 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts.
Anabelle is an uncommon baby name in Ireland where it has been in use since 2008 and achieved its top ranking of 390 in 2016.
Also, it appeared first time in 1997 on baby girl names list of Belgium. But Anabelle is a popular baby name in Philippines where every 1 in 5000 have the name.
At least, 30000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Anabelle in Nordic countries
Here's what numbers has to say about Anabelle
You love life and life loves you. People come to you when they need an objective opinion about almost everything, except romance. People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything. When it comes to expressing an opinion about something, you keep it to yourself. Being a boss suits you because of your high self-esteem, determination, and knowledge. What others struggle to achieve comes out naturally for you.
Do you like Anabelle? Read these names too
- Christen - Well-Liked Christen came from Latin, meaning of Christen is "Anointed Christian, Anointed or The Anointed One" and is aimed at both genders is mainly used in Swedish, Finnish and English. Renowned name Christen captured 472nd position among girl names in 1986 in United States
- Denice - Of Old Greek origin, Well-Liked Denice means "Dedicated to Dionysos" and a girl name is principally used in Norwegian and Swedish
- Terrence means Instigator, Polished or Good is largely used in English and German and is bestowed upon both boys and girls is of Latin origin
- Jeannine - Prevalent unisex name Jeannine is used in Swedish, Finnish and English, rooted from Hebrew, Jeannine means "Yahweh is Gracious or The Lord is Gracious"
- Scot - Widely Accepted unisex name Scot means "A Scotsman or From Scotland" that originated from Anglo-Saxon and Old English is primarily used in Scottish and English
Sibling Names for Anabelle
If you're looking for the perfect sibling names to accompany your little Anabelle, we've got you covered. Whether you want to stick with a certain letter or theme, or simply want names that complement each other, check out our list of top sibling names for Anabelle.
Names for Anabelle's sister
Names for Anabelle's brother
Famous people named Anabelle
- Anabelle Rodriguez, Puerto Rican lawyer, former state Attorney General
- Anabelle Langlois, Canadian pair skater
- Anabelle Gutiérrez in Escuela de vagabundos as Actress
- Anabelle Munro in White Cut as Actress
- Anabelle Acosta in Freelancers as Actress
- Anabelle D. Munro, from horror and mystery film Strange Fruit, who portrayed N.
Lists having Anabelle
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -belle
- Girl names that starts with Ana
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Grace
- Baby Names that mean Love
- Baby Names that mean Graceful
- Baby Names that mean Beauty
- Baby Names that mean King
- Baby Names that mean Food
- Baby Names that mean Grain
- Baby Names that mean Earth
- Baby Names that mean Water
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean Favour
- Baby Names that mean Angel
- Baby Names that mean Elder
- Baby Names that mean Brother
- Baby Names that mean Full
- Baby Names that mean Favoured
- Baby Names that mean Mother
- Baby Names that mean Eagle
- Baby Names that mean Mercy
- Baby Names that mean Protects
- Baby Names that mean House