Zaria name meaning
On This Page
What does Zaria mean?
Zaria means Srong, Princess Zaria, Strong Women, Noblewoman or Radiance is used in Arabic, English and Hebrew, rooted from Hebrew, Slavonic, Arabic and African-Nigeria is used as a girl name. Zaria is English cognate of Sarah.
Also Zaria is English cognate of Zara. Also Zaria is English cognate of Zarya.
How do I pronounce Zaria?
The two syllabled name Zaria is pronounced, z(a)-ria.
Variants of Zaria
Middle Names for Zaria
Madelaine, Marietta, Oliwia, view more middle names that goes with ZariaNames that rhyme with Zaria
How popular is the name Zaria?
Zaria is a popular in United States where over 8924 new-borns have been given the name since 1982. Currently the name is rising, in 2000, it ranked 479th when 568 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls.
Additionally, the given name has been in the top 500 baby names 1 times Zaria is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 1999 and achieved its top ranking of 1752 in 2009.
Over 136 people have been named Zaria in England and Wales.
Zaria is a rare baby name in France, chances of it being still in use are very slim since it isn't seen since 1968.
Zaria is a common name in Sudan, Niger, Tanzania and Pakistan while somewhat familiar name in Bangladesh, Nigeria, Ghana, Benin, Uganda and Indonesia. As per our evaluation, over 9000 babies have been bestowed Zaria around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Zaria
Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood. Your spirituality matters to you. This is why you seem so distant from time to time. You have a powerful appearance. You always make the best entrance, no matter where you appear. You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. Reveal your pain and let people who've hurt you know how you feel. You are hard to figure. You love people back but not with the same intensity they love and care about you.
Looking for a name like Zaria? Please go through the following names
- Granville means Large City is used in English used as a baby boy name is rooted from Old French. In 1918, renowned Granville was the 490th most popular name on the list of baby boy names in United States
- Harve - Origin of Darling and Vintage Harve is in Celtic is used prevalently in English, a boy name, meaning of Harve is "Strong and Worthy and Burning for Battle or Strong and Ardent". Harve is abridged form of Harvey.
- Fay - Prevailing and Conifer Fay has its origin in Old English, Fay means "Confidence, Trust or Elf" and is used for both sexes is majorly used in English, Danish and Arabic
- Solomon - The popular and ever lasting unisex name Solomon means "Peaceful, The Peaceful or Peace" is originated from Hebrew language is used especially in Hebrew, English and Slavic
- Zane - Frequently Used Zane is used chiefly in English and Arabic is originated from Hebrew used for both boys and girls, Zane means "The Lord is Gracious or God's Grace"
Famous people named Zaria
- Zariah Singletary in The Angriest Man in Brooklyn as Actress
- Zaria Griffin is notable for his acting in short Harsh Light
Lists having Zaria
- Biblical Girl Names
- Girl names beginning with Z
- African Girl Names
- Arabic Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -aria
- Baby Names that mean Princess
- Baby Names that mean Strong
- Baby Names that mean Women
- Baby Names that mean Blossom
- Baby Names that mean Rose
- Baby Names that mean Brightness
- Baby Names that mean Dawn
- Baby Names that mean Noblewoman
- Baby Names that mean Radiance