Caryn name meaning
What does Caryn mean?
Famed Caryn came from Latin and Old Greek is used in English, meaning of Caryn is "Pure or Modern Variant of Karen" is used as a baby girl name . Caryn is version of frequently used Carina. Carina is version of frequently used Karina. Carina is abridged form of Katharina. Carina is Italian cognate of Carine. Also Carina is Italian equivalent of Cara. Well-Known Carina has its origin in Latin and Italian, Carina means "Beloved and Darling".
How do I pronounce Caryn?
The most common pronunciation of two syllabled Caryn is c(a)-ryn. The name can also be pronounced as car-yn.
Variants of Caryn
Carina, Karina, Carine, Cara, Caarina, Karena, Caron, Karin, Karine, Oskarine, Carrine, Caira, Carry, Carola, Carolina, Carena, Corinna, KarenNames that rhyme with Caryn
How popular is the name Caryn?
Caryn was a common name in United States. Over 12176 babies have been named Caryn since 1939. At the peak of its usage in 1965,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 79 years. In addition to that, the name has been in Caryn is a rare baby name in England and Wales and may not be used now since it isn't seen since 2006. Caryn is a common name in South Africa while somewhat familiar name in England, Malaysia, Canada, Philippines, Australia, New Zealand and Scotland. According to our research, over 20000 babies have been named Caryn globally.
Numerological analysis of Caryn
Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves. Follow your gut, not people. You are a hard candy when it comes to romantic relationships. You test your limits not to amaze others and prove you are courageous but to satisfy the adrenaline hunger inside your heart.
If you like Caryn, you would love these names
- Soazick means Free Condition has origin in Latin
- Leonie - Substantially used in Norwegian, Danish and Swedish durable and desirable, Leonie is rooted from German, English and Latin, a girl name, meaning of Leonie is "Leo, Lioness or The Lion"
- Sindie means Way is used typically as a baby girl name has origin in French, Latin and German
- Gratienne - Latin name Gratienne means "Thank You"
- Saynt - Of Latin origin, Saynt bestowed upon baby boys, Saynt means "A Holy Man". Saynt is derivation of Saint.
Middle names for Caryn
These admired and teeny-weeny middle names fit well with Caryn.
View more middle names that goes with Caryn.
Sibling Names for Caryn
Choosing a name for your newborn can be a tough decision, especially when you have multiple options on your list. If you're considering the name "Caryn" for your little one, you might want to explore sibling names that complement it well. Here are some suggestions to help you get started!
Names for Caryn's sister
Brother to Caryn
Famous people named Caryn
- Caryn Paewai, former field hockey player from New Zealand,
- Caryn Kadavy, American figure skater
- Caryn Richman, actress
- Caryn Franklin, British fashion commentator and Professor of Diversity
- Caryn Leeds in XX/XY as Editorial Department
- Caryn Lucas in Miss Congeniality as Writer
- Caryn Greenhut in What Women Want as Actress
- Caryn Mandabach in Let's Go to Prison as Producer
- Caryn Waechter in Beat as Editor
- Caryn Mower in Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl as Stunts
- Caryne Shea in Welcome to the Working Week as Actress
- Caryn West in My Education as Actress
- Caryn Peterson in Doomsday as Actress
- Caryn Davies is an American T-shirt.
- Caryn Johnson acted in TV series Take 2
Lists having Caryn
- Girl names beginning with C
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Car
- Girl names that ends with -ryn
- Baby Names that mean Pure
- Baby Names that mean Modern