Jessikah meaning and origin
Majorly used in English creative and adventurous, Jessikah has origin in Hebrew is used as a baby girl name. Jessikah is a variant transcription of Jessika. Jessika is form of widely accepted and enduring Jessica. Jessika is form of Johanna in Swedish language. Also Jessika is Nordic form of Jessica. Meaning of Jessika is God is Merciful, God Sees and He (God) Beholds has origin in Hebrew.
Variants of Jessikah
View middle names that goes with Jessikah like Dody, Katrine,Names that rhyme with Jessikah
Popularity of Jessikah
Jessikah is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 7720 (2001) in its 13 years run on United States naming chart. Over 101 people have been named Jessikah in United States. Jessikah is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it may not be used now. As per our evaluation, over 100 babies have been bestowed Jessikah around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Jessikah
You are a thermal person who teaches people the importance of questioning and awareness. You are curious and driven by your wish to invent new things and solutions. Skin touch makes you nervous because you feel it so deeply that it makes you tremble. Not following your gut when it comes to ideas and aspirations will lead you nowhere. God help those who gather the courage to challenge you in something.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Jessikah
- Hannia - Unwonted Hebrew Hannia bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Hannia is "Apricot from Nara, Grain and A Spirit Warrior". Hannia is resultant of Hania.
- Amichai - Meaning of Amichai is My Nation Lives is a boy name has its roots in Hebrew is used in Hebrew
- Mikhaila - Renowned girl name Mikhaila is used particulary in English and Russian is of Hebrew origin. Mikhaila is equivalent of Michaela in English language. Also Mikhaila is Russian form of Michelle
- Kaethon - Origin of Kaethon is in Hebrew bestowed upon boys, meaning of Kaethon is "Story Teller, Arth and Sentence". Kaethon is derivation of Kathan.
- Ilja - Mostly used in Danish and Finnish, Ilja aimed at both sexes has its origin in Hebrew, meaning of Ilja is "My God is Yahweh or God is My Salvation"
Namesakes of Jessikah
We could not find any notable namesake.