Jessina name meaning
On This Page
What does Jessina mean?
Anomalous Hebrew Jessina is chiefly used in Hindi and Tamil, meaning of Jessina is "God Looks" is aimed at baby girls. Jessina is variant of widespread, biblical and timeless Jessica. Jessica is form of Johanna in Swedish language.
Also Jessica is form of The Hebrew Name יִסְכָּה = Yahweh Beholds in English language. Meaning of Jessica is God's Grace, God Looks and Rich is originated from Hebrew. The name is celebrated on November 4th.
Is Jessina a suitable baby name?
Jessina is a unique and charming name for a baby girl that has gained popularity in recent years. It is a Hebrew name that means "He sees." What makes Jessina stand out is its sweet and delicate sound, which makes it perfect for parents looking for something feminine yet not overly flowery.
The name Jessina exudes an air of grace and elegance that will suit any baby girl, from the littlest princess to the most adventurous tomboy. With its strong cultural roots, this name is perfect for parents who want to give their child an ancient but timeless moniker that speaks of mysteries and wonders yet to be discovered.
How do I pronounce Jessina?
You can pronounce the three syllabled name Jessina as j(e)-ssi-na.
Variants of Jessina
Middle Names for Jessina
Gyly, Yola, Kamila, view more middle names that goes with JessinaNames that rhyme with Jessina
How popular is the name Jessina?
Jessina is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 20 years of use, it could not make it big. There are over 128 babies that have been given the name Jessina in United States.
Also, Jessina is a familiar name in Zimbabwe. According to our findings, over 800 babies have been named Jessina globally.
What numbers say about Jessina?
You want to invent something or accomplish something no one has ever done before. Having letter A as your capstone reveals your greediness and ambition. To have dreams you want to accomplish means having a reason to wake up in the morning. Working solo brings out the best of you but working with others helps you improve your old ideas. When it comes to life goals, you are cautious and always plan precisely your next steps.
Do you like Jessina? Read these names too
- Ylenia - Unusual Ylenia is used notably in Italian, Ylenia means "Plant or Bud" has its roots in Hebrew is used generally as a girl name
- Raffaella - Unheard-of Raffaella is used notably in Italian is rooted from Hebrew, Raffaella means "God has Healed or God Heals" is bestowed upon girls
- Geovanna means Yahweh is Gracious and God is Merciful used for girls has its origin in Hebrew. Geovanna is derived from Giovanna.
- Eliano means My God is Yahweh is chiefly used in Italian and is bestowed upon boys is originated from Hebrew
- Jamey - Prevailing unisex name Jamey is used principally in English, Jamey means "Supplanter or He who Supplants" has its origin in Hebrew. Pleasing name Jamey reached 435th position on list of baby boy names in 1977 in United States
Famous people named Jessina
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Jessina
- Girl names beginning with J
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Hindi Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean God