Jesslynn name meaning
On This Page
What does Jesslynn mean?
Jesslynn is variant form of biblical, enduring and acclaimed Jessica. Jessica is form of Johanna in Swedish language. Also Jessica is English equivalent of The Hebrew Name יִסְכָּה = Yahweh Beholds. Anomalous Jessica is originated from Hebrew, Jessica means "He (God) Beholds, Wealthy and God's Grace".
Is Jesslynn a suitable baby name?
Jesslynn is a charming and unique name for a baby girl that has been gaining popularity in recent years. What makes it stand out is its combination of two popular names: Jessica and Lynn.
This fusion gives the name an elegant and feminine feel, while also being modern and trendy. Jesslynn has a lovely sound to it, making it easy to pronounce while still maintaining its distinctiveness.
It's also worth noting that the name's Hebrew origin, which means "He sees," adds a touch of spirituality and meaning to this already beautiful moniker. Overall, Jesslynn is an excellent choice for parents who want to give their daughter a memorable and stylish name with a subtle touch of significance.
How do I pronounce Jesslynn?
The three syllabled name Jesslynn is commonly pronounced as j(e)-ssly-nn. The name can also be pronounced as jes(s)-lynn.
Variants of Jesslynn
Middle Names for Jesslynn
Mylee, Tammi, Yula, Evah, Nare, Apolline, view more middle names that goes with JesslynnNames that rhyme with Jesslynn
How popular is the name Jesslynn?
Jesslynn is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1988 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. In 2014, it ranked 3412nd when 46 girls were named Jesslynn.
Over 545 people have been named Jesslynn in United States. Also, in Netherlands, in just 3 years, it has made it to the top 300 names. Recently in 2019, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 281 on girl names chart when 49 babies were named Jesslynn.
There are over 111 babies that have been given the name Jesslynn in Netherlands.
According to our research, over 600 babies have been named Jesslynn globally.
Numerological analysis of Jesslynn
You don't need people to tell you that you are awesome and special because you already know. Financial security doesn't matter to you much. Neither does a steady love life. You are lagging behind on motivational front. Nothing escapes your eye, your sense of smell is highly developed, such as your sense of touch. You test your limits not to amaze others and prove you are courageous but to satisfy the adrenaline hunger inside your heart.
Looking for a name like Jesslynn? Please go through the following names
- Kaniel - Infrequent boy name Kaniel means "Halm, Spear-Like or Stalk Reed" which is rooted from Hebrew is specifically used in English
- Amasa - The widely accepted and classic boy name Amasa has origin in Hebrew, Amasa means "Burden or Load Carrier" is particulary used in Hebrew language
- Havika - Predominantly used in Hawaiian everlasting and preeminent, Havika is originated from Hebrew is a baby boy name. Havika is equivalent of David in Hawaiian language
- Pasqualine - Queer girl name Pasqualine means "Jump or Pass" and originated from Hebrew is used primarily in Italian
- Hephzibah - Hephzibah's meaning is My Delight is In Her used for girls, used principally in English and Hebrew is originated from Hebrew
Famous people named Jesslynn
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Jesslynn
- Girl names beginning with J
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -lynn
- Girl names that starts with Jes
- Baby Names that mean Beholds
- Baby Names that mean Rich
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Grace
- Baby Names that mean Wealthy
- Baby Names that mean Merciful