Kohen meaning and origin
Renowned Kohen came from Hebrew language bestowed upon both boys and girls, meaning of Kohen is "Priest" is used primarily in English.
View middle names that goes with Kohen like Xuan, Sam, Glen, Watson, Esther, Turner,Names that rhyme with Kohen
Popularity of Kohen
A common name in United States with over 3409 new-borns have been given the name since 1996. Recently at its peak, it ranked 623rd when 424 parents chose the moniker for their baby boys. In England and Wales, Kohen is a unique name where it has been in use since 2006 and has secured the place in top 1000 names. Recently in 2017, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 931 on boy names chart when 33 babies were named Kohen. Over 158 babies in England and Wales have been named Kohen.
According to our findings, over 3000 babies have been named Kohen globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Kohen
You are a disciplined person is what number 8 as your expression number as to say about you. Your life dream is to become a role model and inspire people. You've come across many backstabbers in your life, so you can recognize when you see one. In order to be inspirational to others, you have to create a life worth admiring. You are the original fellow everyone admires. You want to travel the world and inspire people to do the same.
Looking for a name like Kohen? Please go through the following names
- Fineas - Used notably in Irish new-fangled and uncommon, Fineas is used mostly as a boy name, Fineas means "Oracle and Mouth of Brass" is rooted from Hebrew. Fineas is derivative of Phineas.
- Giuda - Boy name Giuda has its origin in Hebrew which is used mostly in Italian language, Giuda means "Praised"
- Marala means Swan is largely used in Oriya, Tamil and Gujarati. Its origin is in Hebrew is used for baby girls
- Jaycob - Widespread boy name Jaycob means "Yahweh May Protect or Holder of the Heel" and came from Hebrew is used specifically in English
- Yuval - Origin of Offbeat Yuval is in Hebrew is a gender-neutral name, meaning of Yuval is "Stream or Brook" is used substantially in Telugu and Kannada
Namesakes of Kohen
We could not find any notable namesake.