Jorre meaning and origin
Jorre came from Dutch and Old Greek bestowed upon boys, meaning of Jorre is "Boar" is chiefly used in Dutch and Finnish. Jorre is variant of famous, virtuous and everlasting George. George is English equivalent of Georgius. George is originated from Old Greek, George means "Worker of the Earth and Earthworker". Jorre is Finnish equivalent of Jori.
Variants of Jorre
George, Georgios, Georgius, Deorsa, Jurek, Yorrick, Georgeanthony, Jori, Jory, Jorma, Jörgen, Jorkka, Joriann, Georg, Georges, Juri, Joree, Jorey, Jomppa, Jeremiah, Jerimiah, Joren, Jeremias, Görgen, Jörn
View middle names that goes with Jorre like Loth, Fen, Soy, Thornton, Ties,Names that rhyme with Jorre
Popularity of Jorre
Jorre is a unique baby name in Belgium, it has been in use since 1995 and was able to reach the top 300 names. In 2008, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 289 on boy names chart when 42 babies were named Jorre. Over 456 people have been named Jorre in Belgium. According to our estimate, at least 400 people have been bestowed Jorre around the globe.
Jorre in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Jorre?
Not everyone deserves your attention. Be careful not to drain yourself. You are known by your elegant style because you spend a lot of time on buying clothes and keep up with fashion. If number 11 is your soul urge no, it reveals your deepest desires. You secretly wish to inspire people with your life. You don't look like yourself when you are around someone you like. You motivates people who lack self-confidence and motivation to go after the things they want in life.
Parents who liked Jorre, loved these names
- Riah - Used particulary in English celebrated, Riah is used as a unisex name is of Spanish and Old Greek origin. Riah is form of Rhea in English language. Also Riah is equivalent of Ria in English language
- Iskandar - Outlandish and Modern boy name Iskandar means "Defending Men or Protector" and originated from Old Greek is principally used in Turkish and Arabic
- Semaj - Originated from Old Greek and English, Admired Semaj means "James" and is commonly used in English is used for both sexes
- Jeromy - Admired Jeromys origin is Old Greek, meaning of Jeromy is "God will Set Free, Raise Up and Appointed by God", predominantly used in English is given to baby boys. Jeromy is another transcription of Jeremy.
- Sandye - Sandye's meaning is From Cassandra, Manly and Form of Alexander is a girl name has origin in Old Greek. Sandye is resultant of Sandy.
Namesakes of Jorre
We could not find any notable namesake.