Krystalin name meaning
What does Krystalin mean?
Krystalin is variant of persistent and prevalent Crystal. Crystal is English equivalent of Christina. Of English, Latin and Greek origin, Uncommon Crystal, Crystal means "Clear and Brilliant Glass".
How do I pronounce Krystalin?
The most common way to pronounce three syllabled Krystalin is k-rysta-lin. The other ways to say the name is kr(ys)-talin.
Variants of Krystalin
Crystal, Christina, Christal, Christelle, Krystle, Crystalmarie, Carsta, Chrystel, Kristin, Christiana, Christene, Anachristina, Christinamarie, Christiane, Krystal, Kristella
How popular is the name Krystalin?
Krystalin is an uncommon baby name in United States and may not be used now as it was last seen in 2006. At least, 30 people globally have carried Krystalin as their given name according to our evaluation.
Here's what numbers has to say about Krystalin
You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people. You want to find your soul mate but secretly don't believe in soul mates. Stop being so kind and show people their place in your life. To get through emotional breakdowns faster and learn something from it, is by feeling how you are supposed to feel, instead of ignoring it. The sky is your only limit. Learn to let go of things that don't belong in your life anymore.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Krystalin
- Bartolomæus is Danish cognate of Bartolomeus
- Syris - Rare boy name Syris is originated from Old Persian, Syris means "Like the Sun and The Name of the Founder of the Persian Empire". Syris is derived from Cyrus.
- Herfríður - Predominantly used in Danish, Icelandic and Faroese, Herfríður is a gender-neutral name. Herfríður is Icelandic form of Hærfríðr. Also Herfríður is Faroese equivalent of Hærfreðr
- Kristall - Famed and Ever lasting unisex name Kristall is majorly used in English and Danish has origin in English. Kristall is equivalent of Crystal in Nordic language
- Taddeusz means Praise be to God, Courageous and Praise and Udder has origin in Aramaic is used as a boy name. Taddeusz is derived from Thaddeus.
Famous people named Krystalin
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Krystalin
- Girl names beginning with K
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that ends with -lin
- Baby Names that mean Clear
- Baby Names that mean Brilliant
- Baby Names that mean Glass
- Baby Names that mean Ice
- Baby Names that mean Crystal
- Baby Names that mean Precious
- Baby Names that mean Stone