Lary name meaning
On This Page
What does Lary mean?
Largely used in English illustrous, Lary is of Latin and Greek origin, meaning of Lary is "Seagull" is used for boys. Lary is variation of ever lasting and frequently used Laurence. Laurence is form of cherished Laurent.
Laurence is French equivalent of Laurentia. Also Laurence is form of Laurentia in French language. Laurence is also English form of Laurent. Meaning of Laurence is From Laurentum Stem End, Too: Laurel Wreath and Form of Lawrence is rooted from Latin.
The name is celebrated on March 26th.
How do I pronounce Lary?
The two syllabled name Lary is pronounced, l(a)-ry.
Variants of Lary
How popular is the name Lary?
Lary is a familiar baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1918 and was last seen in 2009, during its 71 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 900 names.
In 1946, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 825 on boy names chart when 63 babies were named Lary. There are over 1577 babies that have been given the name Lary in United States.
Lary is an uncommon baby name in France, even after 20 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 2000.
Lary is a common name in Philippines while somewhat familiar name in Brazil, Saudi Arabia, Nigeria, Iraq, Dominican Republic, Canada and DR Congo.
At least, 5000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Lary?
You could be a great human resources manager because of your strong communication and organization skills. You are stubborn and self-motivated. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. You prefer to enjoy solitude because it's when your creativity strikes in. You are influential and use your influence to do great things. You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships.
Other names similar to Lary
- Vittoriano - Boy name Vittoriano is used prevalently in Italian, Vittoriano means "Victor" has origin in Latin
- Constantinos - Of Latin origin, Offbeat Constantinos is used as a boy name, Constantinos means "Steady" is notably used in Greek and English
- Clelia - Queer girl name Clelia means "Cluere or Praised One" and is used majorly in Italian, English and German is of Latin origin
- Doninic - Meaning of Doninic is Form of Dominick, Of the Lord Belonging to God and Offered to the Lord is used as a baby boy name is rooted from Latin. Doninic is resulted from Dominic.
- Lollie - Originated from Latin, Famous and Enduring Lollie is dominantly used in Swedish and English, Lollie means "Laurel, Too: Laurel Wreath and From Laurentum Stem End" is normally used for girls. Lollie is diminutive of Laura.
Famous people named Lary
- Lary Kuharich, Joseph Lawrence "Lary" Kuharich Jr
- Lary Sorensen, former Major League Baseball pitcher
- Lary Love Dolley is known for her acting in TV series Memphis Beat