Laurentin name meaning
On This Page
What does Laurentin mean?
Laurentin's origin is Latin bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Laurentin is "Laurel". Laurentin is a variation of famous Laurent. Laurent is variation of virtuous and admired Laurence. Also Laurent is form of Laurentius.
Laurent's origin is Latin, meaning of Laurent is "Laurel". Laurentin is resultant of Laurentinus. Laurentinus's meaning is Man from Laurentum is originated from Latin. The name is celebrated on August 10th.
Variants of Laurentin
How popular is the name Laurentin?
Laurentin is an uncommon baby name in France there is very thin chances of it still being given. Also, Laurentin is a familiar name in DR Congo and Burkina Faso. According to our research, over 200 babies have been named Laurentin globally.
What numerology tells about Laurentin?
You are dominant in your circle of friends. Letter N as your capstone represents your sixth sense and strong intuition. You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff. Deep inside you want someone to take over your dominance and take over the control. You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. You are always open to experience something new.
Looking for names similar to Laurentin? Please go through the following names
- Felina - Curious girl name Felina is used in German, English and Italian, Felina means "Felix, Felinus or Happy" came from English and Latin
- Ottavia - Unconventional girl name Ottavia means "The Eighth, Modeled on a Roman Sex or Born In the Eighth Month" and is specifically used in Italian is of Latin origin
- Darius - Prevailing and Conifer Darius has its origin in Latin, Old Persian and Greek, Darius means "Protector Wealthy Possessor of Good Upholder of Good, Wealthy or Give", a gender insensitive name is used specifically in Norwegian, German and Swedish
- Rozenn - Meaning of Rozenn is Rose Flower or Rose came from Latin and Breton used as a baby girl name is specifically used in Breton
- Rosetta - Origin of Frequently Used and All time favorite Rosetta is in Latin language is used as a gender insensitive name and is majorly used in Danish and Italian, meaning of Rosetta is "Rose Flower or Rose"
Famous people named Laurentin
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Laurentin
- Boy names beginning with L
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Latin Boy Names
- Unique English Names
- Boy names that ends with -tin
- Baby Names that mean Laurel