Leonea meaning and origin
The girl name Leonea is of Latin origin. Leonea is variant of persistent and prevailing Leona. Leona is variant of popular and all time favorite Helen. Also Leona is form of Leonida. Leona is feminine form of Leon. Originated from Old Greek and Latin, Leona, Leona means "Feminine of Leon, Lioness and Brave as a Lioness".
Variants of LeoneaNames that rhyme with Leonea
Popularity of Leonea
Leonea is a familiar baby name in Brazil. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name, concentrated mainly in Spanish regions as per our findings.
Numerological aspects of Leonea
You are a good listener but the advice you give is taken by a pinch of salt by others. If letter A is your capstone in your name, it reveals your challenging nature and ambitious perspective. Open your mind and allow yourself to form a different opinion than the usual one you have. In order to achieve something great and unseen so far, you have to rely on your talents, creativity, and intuition.
If you like Leonea, you would love these names
- Esparanza - Odd girl name Esparanza is of Latin origin, meaning of Esparanza is "Sperare and Hope". Esparanza is resulted from Esperanza.
- Babine - The Babine means "Bègue" has origin in Latin
- Fabricia is originated from Latin is mostly used in Latin, Fabricia means "Craftsman" is used for girls
- Caridad - Atypical Caridad principally is used in Spanish aimed at baby girls that originated from Latin, meaning of Caridad is "Charity"
- Chanterelle - Of Italian and Latin origin, Chanterelle means "Bird Song or Edible Mushroom Shaped Cup or Slices" and is given to baby girls is substantially used in English
Namesakes of Leonea
We could not find any notable namesake.