Lilianna name meaning
What does Lilianna mean?
Darling Lilianna is used commonly in Finnish, Swedish, Polish, English, Danish and Norwegian aimed at girls, Lilianna means "Lily" is originated from Old English. Lilianna is a form of commonly accepted and evergreen Lilian. Lilian is a form of LilianeLilja. Lilian is a short form of Elizabeth. Lilian is English equivalent of Elizabeth. Also Lilian is equivalent of Lily in English and French languages. Lilian's meaning is Gracious and Lily Flower and Ann is originated from Hebrew and Old English. Lilianna is resultant of Liliana. Liliana is variant form of preeminent and persistent Lily. Also Liliana is a variant form of celebrated and venerable Lilian. Liliana is German and Italian form of Lilian. Meaning of Liliana is Lily and Fleur De Lys is originated from Old English and Latin.
How do I pronounce Lilianna?
The most common way to pronounce one syllabled Lilianna is lil-ee-ANN-ah.. There should be emphasis on third ANN syllable while speaking. Some people pronounce it as l(i)-lianna or lili(an)-na.
Variants of Lilianna
Liliannah, Lilian, Elizabeth, Lily, Lileas, Lili, Alizabeth, Eilis, Elza, Annaelizabeth, Elizabethmarie, Elisheba, Leelee, Lila, Lilli, Lilygrace, Lilee, Lilirose, Helen
View middle names that goes with Lilianna like Uyen,Names that rhyme with Lilianna
How popular is the name Lilianna?
Lilianna was a common name in United States. Over 6590 babies have been named Lilianna since 1980. At its zenith in 2012,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 38 years but it is still in a strong position. In England and Wales, Lilianna is a familiar name where it has been in use since 1998 and has secured the place in top 700 names. Recently in 2016, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 684 on girl names chart when 60 babies were named Lilianna. There are over 503 babies that have been given the name Lilianna in England and Wales.
Lilianna is an uncommon baby name in Ireland where it has been in use since 2008 and achieved its top ranking of 396 in 2017. Also, it appeared first time in 2007 on baby girl names list of France. Lilianna is a rare baby name in Belgium still in use today. Lilianna is a common name in Poland while somewhat familiar name in Russia, Germany, Indonesia and Ukraine. At least, 7000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numerology tells about Lilianna?
Having letter I as your first vowel represents your elegance, impulsive attitude, big heart, and gentle soul. If you can buy it with money, it means it's cheap. Number 9 as your expression no represents your higher purpose in life. The letter A as your capstone reveals how you look at life and people in general. Your soul is so sensitive that it allows you to feel other people's pain and suffering.
Do you like Lilianna? Read these names too
- Strickland - The infrequent and modern boy name Strickland is originated from English, Strickland means "From the Flax Field"
- Tigre - Meaning of Tigre is Name of an Animal and Tiger, Both from Latin Tigris = Tiger, from Greek Τιγρις, Possibly from an Iranian Source Akin to Old Persian Tigra- = Sharp, Pointed, Avestan Tighri- = Arrow, In Reference to Its Springing on Its Prey aimed at both sexes is originated from English. Tigre is resultant of Tiger.
- Musique - The girl name Musique has its origin in English, Musique means "Music". Musique is derived from Music.
- Wadsworthe means From Wade's Estate and From the Village Near the Ford is rooted from English is used as a boy name. Wadsworthe is derived from Wadsworth.
- Harla - Unconventional girl name Harla means "From the Fields" came from English
Famous people named Lilianna
- Lilianna Wilde in Digital Magic as Actress
Lists having Lilianna
- Girl names beginning with L
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Polish Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -anna
- Girl names that starts with Lil
- Baby Names that mean Lily