Eliska name meaning
On This Page
What does Eliska mean?
Uncommon girl name Eliska has its origin in Hebrew and Czech which is used especially in Czech, Finnish, Danish, Swedish and Norwegian languages, Eliska means "My God is Abundance or My God has Sworn".
Eliska is variation of biblical and conifer Elisha. Elisha is derivation of Elisabeth. Origin of Outlandish Elisha is in Hebrew, meaning of Elisha is "God is Help and God is Fullness".
Eliska is a short of Elizabeth. Odd Hebrew Elizabeth, meaning of Elizabeth is "God is My Oath, God is Fullness and God of Plenty". Eliska is equivalent of Elina in Finnish language.
How do I pronounce Eliska?
The most common pronunciation of three syllabled Eliska is el-ISH-ka. There should be emphasis on second ISH syllable while speaking.
Variants of Eliska
How popular is the name Eliska?
Eliska is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 26 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 5000. Over 195 people have been named Eliska in United States.
In England and Wales, it has been in use since 1999 and achieved its top ranking of 1587 in 2013. Over 166 people have been named Eliska in England and Wales.
In Ireland, first appeared in 2012 and is still in use. It had a short run of 6 years on France girl names chart.
But Eliska is a popular baby name in Czech Republic where every 1 in 3000 have the name.
As per our estimate, over 5000 babies have been bestowed Eliska around the globe.
Eliska in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Eliska
Your intellectual mind is always generating new creative ideas. You are a walking inspiration with an amazing aura. You are unique and born to stand out. You are a workaholic and often bring your job at home which angers your family. Be the living proof to those who ignored you, they need to realize you were right this whole time. Having letter A as your capstone in your name represents the independent and carefree life you are living.
Other names similar to Eliska, for name hunters
- Cornelis - Dominantly used in Danish and English cherished, Cornelis is used as a boy name has its roots in Latin, meaning of Cornelis is "Raven or Horn"
- Mercurius - Of Latin origin, Mercurius is a boy name predominantly used in Dutch, Finnish and Swedish, Mercurius means "Goods, Merchandise or Merchandise"
- Edwarda means Wealthy Defender is used particulary in English and Finnish and a girl name is of Old English origin
- Athanasia - Used largely in Finnish, Danish and Greek atypical, Athanasia aimed at baby girls. Its origin is in Old Greek, Athanasia means "Immortal or A Which Means Un"
- Ninette - Rare girl name Ninette is of Italian origin, meaning of Ninette is "Graceful or -Nina" is commonly used in French, Swedish and Norwegian
Famous people named Eliska
- Eliska Krenková in Andelé as Actress
- Eliska Sursova in Pandora's Box as Actress
- Eliska Cross in Rose, c'est Paris as Actress
- Actor Eliska Balzerová, notable for TV series Hospital at the End of the City
Lists having Eliska
- Biblical Girl Names
- Girl names beginning with E
- American Girl Names
- Czech Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Eli
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Abundance
- Baby Names that mean Sworn