Lisukka meaning and origin
Lisukka is equivalent of Lisa in Finnish language.
Variants of LisukkaNames that rhyme with Lisukka
Popularity of Lisukka
Lisukka is an extremely rare name around the world.
What numerology tells about Lisukka?
Learning new skills will make you feel so much better and boost your confidence more than you imagine. You have people who love you. You know you have the power and will to accomplish whatever you imagine on your own. The letter A as your capstone reveals how you look at life and people in general. Reveal your pain and let people who've hurt you know how you feel. You want to do everything as planned in life.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Lisukka
- Pertteli is form of Bertil in Finnish language. Also Pertteli is Finnish form of Bärtyly
- Affu is form of Affe in Finnish language
- Ruuppo - Customary and Ceaseless Ruuppo is originated from Hebrew is used as a boy name is largely used in Finnish. Ruuppo is Finnish form of Ruben
- Aaroni is Finnish form of Aron
- Marriija - Frequently Used Marriija is used majorly in Finnish is given to baby girls. Marriija is equivalent of Marija in Finnish language
Namesakes of Lisukka
We could not find any notable namesake.