Mabrouk name meaning
What does Mabrouk mean?
Mabrouk especially is used in Arabic, meaning of Mabrouk is "Blessed, Lucky, Prosperous or Beneficent Influence" and a baby boy name is originated from Arabic. Mabrouk is resultant of Mubarak. Arabic name Mubarak, meaning of Mubarak is "Auspicious and Congratulations".Names that rhyme with Mabrouk
How popular is the name Mabrouk?
Mabrouk is an uncommon baby name in France, even after 54 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 312 people have been named Mabrouk in France. However things change on global perspective, Mabrouk is extremely popular in Yemen where every 1 in 200 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Algeria, Libya and Tunisia. According to our estimate, at least 200000 people have been bestowed Mabrouk around the globe.
Mabrouk in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Mabrouk
Working solo brings out the best of you but working with others helps you improve your old ideas. You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition. You are probably an artist, or a writer, or something else associated with creativity. You are hard-working by nature and success drives you. The letter M as your cornerstone reveals you are a workhorse, meaning you enjoy working more than you enjoy anything else.
Do you like Mabrouk? Read these names too
- Afyah principally is used in Arabic, meaning of Afyah is "Wide or Fragrant" is a boy name
- Pakiza means Nice, Pure or Chaste is used notably in Arabic is used as a girl name
- Amiri - Unheard-of Amiri is used prevalently in Arabic has origin in Arabic, Amiri means "Officer or Colonel" is given to both boys and girls
- Khush-Bakht means Of Good Fortune or Fortunate is principally used in Arabic is used for baby boys
- Khanh - Atypical Khanh predominantly is used in Arabic aimed at both sexes which of Vietnamese origin, meaning of Khanh is "Title Used by Central Asian Tribal Chieftains or Ruling Princes or Prince"
Famous people named Mabrouk
- Mabrouk Zaid, former Saudi Arabian football player
- Mabrouk El Mechri in JCVD as Director
- Mabrouk Ait Amara is renowned for his acting in movie Bab El Oued City
Lists having Mabrouk
- Boy names beginning with M
- Arabic Boy Names
- American Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Blessed
- Baby Names that mean Lucky
- Baby Names that mean Prosperous