Mili name meaning
What does Mili mean?
The curious unisex name Mili is used mostly in Hindi, Bengali, Gujarati, Tamil, Danish, Telugu, Finnish, Sindhi, Swedish, Sanskrit, Malayalam, Marathi, Oriya, Norwegian and Kannada, Mili means "A Meeting, To Find or Bitter" has its origin in Latin. Mili is version of outstanding and ceaseless Miles. Miles is abridged form of Michael. Meaning of Miles is Soldier, Peaceful and Warrior has its origin in Hebrew and German. Mili is a variant of widely accepted and evergreen Mila. Mila is short version of Ludmila. Also Mila is a short form of Ludmilla. Mila is feminine form of Milo. Mila is English cognate of Milana. Mila means Loving, Dear and Folk is of Latin and Slavonic origin.
How do I pronounce Mili?
The two syllabled name Mili is pronounced, m(i)-li.
Variants of Mili
Milei, Miles, Mila, Milas, Milie, Milana, Meela, Mile, Miley, Milia, Milaana, Milan, Meile, Milo, MileahNames that rhyme with Mili
How popular is the name Mili?
Mili is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1977 and was able to reach the top 6000 names. In 2011, it ranked 5346th when 26 girls were named Mili. Over 369 babies in United States have been named Mili. The first name is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, although it has been in use since 1996 but could not make beyond the top 2000. Over 166 babies in England and Wales have been named Mili. It also recently appeared in France baby girl names chart.
But Mili is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 40000 have the name as well as in Bangladesh. As per our research, over 70000 people has been named Mili globally.
Numerological analysis of Mili
You don't like many people walking in and out of your life. Replace your comfort zone with adventures and the fear of the unknown with excitement to experience and learn new things. You are not selfish but you are not naive as well. Leave your own mark in the world and make the best out of your life as long as you are here. Focus on what makes your heart happy. You enjoy tense situations and complex problems that require a lot of thinking and creativity.
You would love these names similar to Mili
- Rosanna - Renowned and Evergreen unisex name Rosanna came from Italian and Latin, Rosanna means "Gracious, Anna or Flower" is used in Norwegian, Swedish and Danish
- Severina - Curious girl name Severina is principally used in German, Finnish and Norwegian, meaning of Severina is "The Severe, Seriousness or Rigor" has its origin in Latin
- Olena - Mostly used in Kannada and Russian persistent and prevalent, Olena bestowed upon baby girls has its origin in Old Greek, Greek and Latin, meaning of Olena is "Light"
- Rosane - Unexpected Rosanes origin is Latin, meaning of Rosane is "Gracious, Rose or Flower" is a baby girl name
- Paulo - Used prevalently in Danish and Greenlandic eminent, Paulo has origin in Latin, Paulo means "The Humble, The Small or Weak" is used for baby boys
Famous people named Mili
- Mili Avital, Israeli actress
- Milica Vujovic in Munje! as Actress
- Milia Ayache in Whatever Lola Wants as Actress
- Mili Nair is an Indian singer and songwriter.
- Mili Taut-Korso played the pivotal role of Tonya in 1934 drama flick Molodost.
Lists having Mili
- Boys names beginning with M
- Girls names beginning with M
- Latin Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Sindhi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Bitter