Mitchael meaning and origin
Creative and adventurous Mitchael is used in English came from Hebrew and Old French is used as a boy name. Mitchael is variant spelling of Mitchel. Mitchel is form of ever lasting and customary Michael. Mitchel is variant transcription of Mitchell. Mitchel means Form of Michael Like God and Michael is used in English came from Old French and Hebrew.
Variants of Mitchael
View middle names that goes with Mitchael like Niels, Drax, Coli, Pate, Xane, Washington,Names that rhyme with Mitchael
Popularity of Mitchael
Mitchael is an uncommon baby name in United States, 37 years of presence was not sufficient to save the name and it finally disappeared in 2001. There are over 248 babies that have been given the name Mitchael in United States. According to our evaluation, over 200 babies have been named Mitchael globally.
What numerology tells about Mitchael?
You are efficient, dynamic, and always look at the big picture instead of collecting the small pieces and wonder where they fit. The letter M as your cornerstone reveals you are a workhorse, meaning you enjoy working more than you enjoy anything else. You often bring your work at home because you are a workaholic. Finding a way to express those hidden emotions you keep inside is the key to be content.
You would love these names similar to Mitchael
- Allayne - Atypical Allayne notably is used in English is a gender insensitive name and rooted from Celtic, meaning of Allayne is "Noble or Both a Diminutive of Albert"
- Thorold - Boy name Thorold came from Norse, meaning of Thorold is "Thors Rule or Follower of Thor" is used in English
- Fitzadam - Used especially in English, Fitzadam means "Son of Adam or The Son of Adam" and is used for baby boys is originated from English
- Bhavnik - Boy name Bhavnik means "Flower" is used particulary in English
- Helewise means Wide or Hale is used particulary in English is a baby girl name
Namesakes of Mitchael
We could not find any notable namesake.