Navnihal meaning and origin
The boy name Navnihal is especially used among Sikhs and Punjabi languages, Navnihal means "The Youth".Names that rhyme with Navnihal
Popularity of Navnihal
Navnihal is an uncommon name probably limited to India.
Numerological analysis of Navnihal
You have a plan on changing the world. However, in order to do it, teach people how to change themselves first. You are the mover and shaker of the world. You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly. Replace your comfort zone with adventures and the fear of the unknown with excitement to experience and learn new things. You have a sharp focus and hard-working nature.
Looking for names similar to Navnihal? Please go through the following names
- Uttamreet - Uttamreet's meaning is Exalted Way of Life is a baby boy name is used majorly in Sikh, Punjabi and Hindi
- Rangpreet - Boy name Rangpreet means "The Lover of God's Love, One Imbued by Naam or Imbued In the Lords Absorption" is specifically used in Hindi, Punjabi and Sikh
- Bansmeet - Mostly used in Punjabi and Sikh, Bansmeet bestowed upon boys, meaning of Bansmeet is "Friendly Descendant"
- Rajindermeet - Meaning of Rajindermeet is Dominion of God or Friendly King is mostly used in Sikh and Punjabi is aimed at boys
- Harbeer - Used in Sikh and Hindi, Harbeer normally bestowed upon baby boys, Harbeer means "Warrior of God"
Namesakes of Navnihal
We could not find any notable namesake.