Paal meaning and origin
Paal's meaning is Guardian is prevalently used in Bengali, Kannada, Tamil, Hindi, Oriya, Gujarati, Norwegian, Malayalam, Telugu, Swedish, Marathi, Danish, Finnish and Sanskrit has its roots in Gypsy and English is aimed at baby boys. Paal is variant of customary Pal. Pal is variation of timeless and famed Paul. Also Pal is form of Páll. Pal means The Humble, Moment of Life and Witness has its origin in English and Latin.
Variants of PaalNames that rhyme with Paal
Popularity of Paal
Paal is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given as it was last seen in 1959. Paal is a common name in India while somewhat familiar name in Pakistan. As per our findings, over 4000 babies have been bestowed Paal around the globe.
What numbers say about Paal?
You often doubt your skills and abilities because of people who tell you that you are not good enough. You have a restless spirit and booming energy. You are always open to experience something new. You are stubborn and self-motivated. You are a free-spirited fellow with a wild heart. You love life and life loves you. When you walk into a room, people look to you as a leader. Keeping your emotions isn't something you usually do. It only happens when you are not sure if a person is being honest with you or not.
Do you like Paal? Read these names too
- Nastja - The girl name Nastja means "Risen One" is used specifically in Swedish, Finnish and Danish
- Brand - Uncommon unisex name Brand has origin in Old English and Old Norse which is predominantly used in English, Norwegian and Swedish languages, meaning of Brand is "Proud or Sword"
- Astor means Hawk or Preying is mainly used in Finnish and Norwegian is a unisex name is originated from French, Latin and Provençal
- Wenke came from Germanic, German and Old High German, meaning of Wenke is "The Word Wine Which is of the Meaning Friend or Friend" which is used in Danish and Swedish is a girl name
- Moritz means Moorish, The One from Mauritania or A Native of Mauritania used for boys, used predominantly in Hungarian and Danish is of Latin origin
Namesakes of Paal
- Paal Kaasen, Norwegian sailor
- Paal Nilssen-Love, Norwegian drummer and composer
- Paal Berg, Norwegian politician for the Liberal Party
- Paal Tarjei Aasheim is renowned for his acting in TV series U
Lists having Paal
- Boy names beginning with P
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Danish Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- Hindi Boy Names
- Sanskrit Boy Names
- Bengali Boy Names
- Gujarati Boy Names
- Kannada Boy Names
- Malayalam Boy Names
- Marathi Boy Names
- Tamil Boy Names
- Telugu Boy Names
- Norwegian Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Guardian