Raimund meaning and origin
Offbeat Raimund came from Old High German and Germanic bestowed upon boys, meaning of Raimund is "Advice, Protection or Protector" is principally used in Danish, German, Norwegian, Finnish and Swedish. Raimund is form of all time favorite and saintly Raymond. Raymond is equivalent of Raimund in English and French languages. Also Raymond is equivalent of Raimund in English and French languages. Unfamiliar Raymond came from Germanic and Old High German languages, meaning of Raymond is "Decision Protector and Well-Advised Protector". Raimund is equivalent of Ragimund in German language.
Variants of RaimundNames that rhyme with Raimund
Popularity of Raimund
Raimund is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim. But Raimund is a popular baby name in Germany where every 1 in 4000 have the name as well as in Austria. At least, 30000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological analysis of Raimund
You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. You are a child of change. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive. You have a quick mind. Even if you are an awesome, trustworthy and loyal friend to everyone you know, not everyone will return the favor.
Do you like Raimund? Read these names too
- Edouard - The odd boy name Edouard is substantially used in English, Swedish and Norwegian is came from German and Old English, Edouard means "Wealthy Guardian or Guard of His Wealth"
- Albrekt - The boy name Albrekt is notably used in English and Old SwedishDanish languages, Albrekt means "Highborn or Famous"
- Klaas - Meaning of Klaas is Victory or Victory of the People is a baby boy name has its roots in Old Greek is used in Norwegian and Swedish
- Arna - The uncommon girl name Arna is rooted from Hebrew and Old High German which is particulary used in Hindi, Swedish and Norwegian languages, Arna means "Mountain of Strength, Cedar Tree or Rule"
- Asmus - Prevalently used in Finnish, German and Danish, Asmus is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Asmus is "Gracious or Erasmios" is rooted from Old Greek
Namesakes of Raimund
- Raimund Marasigan, rock musician and record producer
- Raimund Hermann Siegfried Moltke, German writer and economist
- Raimund Herincx, British operatic bass-baritone
- Raimund Bethge, East German bobsledder
- Raimund Abraham, Austrian architect
- Raimund Riedewald, Dutch footballer
- Raimund Harmstorf in Lo chiamavano Bulldozer as Actor
- Raimund Gensel in TV series Tatort as Actor
- Raimund Janitschek played important character of Otto Kuttlapp in 1931 comedy film Der Mann, der seinen Mörder sucht.
- In 1958, Raimund Schelcher played the role of Michael Vierkant in drama flick Der Prozeß wird vertagt.