Heta name meaning
On This Page
What does Heta mean?
Meaning of Heta is Love, Battle, Fight or Race After a Rabbit Hunt is originated from Native and American-Hopi and is used dominantly in Gujarati, Finnish, Hindi, Danish, Marathi, Kannada, Tamil, Bengali, Oriya, Telugu, Swedish and Malayalam is a girl name .
Heta is form of Heda. Heda is variant of Hedda. Also Heda is a variant form of German Names Beginning with Hed-. Heda came from Germanic and Old High German, meaning of Heda is "Fight, War and Fight".
Heta is version of Hentriika. Hentriika is Finnish equivalent of Hendrika. Heta is variation of Hetta. Hetta is variant form of eminent and durable Harriet. Also Hetta is variant form of Hedda.
Hetta is abridged form of Hedwig. Also Hetta is a short version of Henrietta. Hetta is equivalent of Helene in Finnish language. Also Hetta is Finnish cognate of Hedda. Used particulary in Finnish and English, Hetta is of Germanic origin, Hetta means "Fight".
Heta is short of Hedwig. Hedwig is equivalent of Hadwig in German language. Germanic and Old High German name Hedwig, meaning of Hedwig is "Fight and Battle". Heta is equivalent of Helene in Finnish language.
How do I pronounce Heta?
Two syllabled Heta is pronounced as heh-tuh.
Variants of HetaNames that rhyme with Heta
How popular is the name Heta?
Heta is an uncommon baby name in France, in use since 1986, peaked in 1989 when it ranked 2296th. Heta is a common name in India and Finland while somewhat familiar name in China, Burkina Faso, Indonesia, Papua New Guinea and Germany.
According to our evaluation, at least 4000 people have been bestowed Heta around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Heta
You possess persistence and clarity when it comes to searching for the truth. You are a good listener but give the worst advice. You don't want to live an ordinary life and be remembered as some other folk who lived and died for nothing. You learn from your mistakes faster than others. You can't be offended or insulted by anyone because you know that an insult is an insult if you accept it as your truth.
Do you like Heta? Read these names too
- Sebulon - Particulary used in Swedish and German, Sebulon means "Zabal". It is rooted from Hebrew is aimed at baby boys
- Silka - Originated from Latin, Unconventional Silka is used normally as a baby girl name particulary used in Frisian and German, Silka means "Indication of the Gender of Caecilier or Blind"
- Naimi is originated from Hebrew is primarily used in Swedish and Norwegian is a girl name. Naimi is Swedish equivalent of Naemi
- Haralda - Girl name Haralda is especially used in Swedish and German, meaning of Haralda is "Army or Rule" is originated from Germanic
- Dorotéa is originated from Greek, Dorotéa means "Gift or God" and is used for baby girls is chiefly used in Finnish and Italian
Sibling Names for Heta
Are you looking for the perfect sibling name to pair with Heta? Look no further! We've compiled a list of unique and beautiful names that will complement this lovely moniker. Whether you're expecting a boy or girl, these names are sure to inspire you on your naming journey.
Sister for Heta
Names for Heta's brother
Famous people named Heta
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Heta
- Girl names beginning with H
- American Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Hindi Girl Names
- Bengali Girl Names
- Gujarati Girl Names
- Kannada Girl Names
- Malayalam Girl Names
- Marathi Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Telugu Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Love
- Baby Names that mean Battle
- Baby Names that mean Fight
- Baby Names that mean Race