Talon name meaning
On This Page
What does Talon mean?
Prevalent unisex name Talon is used commonly in English that of Old French and English origin, meaning of Talon is "Claw or Sharp".
How do I pronounce Talon?
The most common pronunciation of two syllabled Talon is tahl-enn. There are multiple ways to say the baby name, i.e., t(a)-lon.
Variants of TalonNames that rhyme with Talon
How popular is the name Talon?
Talon is a popular in United States where over 11107 new-borns have been given the name since 1975. At its zenith in 2006, 659 boys were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 426th position.
In addition to that, the name has been in the top 500 baby names 6 times Talon is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, in use since 1999, peaked in 2008 when it ranked 1828th.
According to our evaluation, at least 10000 people have been bestowed Talon around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Talon
You are not stubborn but flexible and think outside the limits. You want to find your soul mate but secretly don't believe in soul mates. You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits. You hate copying others. If you put your mind on something, giving up before its done is out of the question. There isn't a person you can't charm. People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you.
Other names similar to Talon, for would be moms
- Urban - Preeminent and Conifer Urbans origin is Latin, meaning of Urban is "From the City or City Dwellers" used for baby boys is used chiefly in English, Swedish and German. In 1897, customary name Urban captured 473rd position on the list of baby boy names in United States
- Tamatha - The popular girl name Tamatha has its origin in Hebrew, used principally in English language, Tamatha means "Flower, Spice and The Element Tamara Which Means Spice". Tamatha is derivation of Tamara.
- Kyson - Popular boy name Kyson is rooted from English, chiefly used in English language, meaning of Kyson is "Kison"
- Caren - Caren's meaning is Dear, Beloved or The Pure is used prevalently in Norwegian and Swedish. It is rooted from Old Greek and Latin is given to baby girls
- Andres - Trendy and Evergreen unisex name Andres is majorly used in Old Norse and Norwegian. It is rooted from Old Greek, Andres means "The Manly or The Brave"
Middle names for Talon
These are the flying high and familiar middle names that we love for the name Talon.
View more middle names that goes with Talon.
Famous people named Talon
- Talon Ellithorpe in Getting There as Actor
- Talon Smith in Friday Night Lights as Actor
- Talon Quinn in Surrender as Actor
- Talon Reid in Frog Kingdom as Actor
- Talon G. Ackerman in Daddy Day Camp as Actor
- Talon Akira is known for his acting in video The Difference
Lists having Talon
- Boys names beginning with T
- Girls names beginning with T
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- French Baby Names
- Popular English Boy Names
- Boy names that ends with -lon
- Baby Names that mean Sharp