Roopam meaning and origin
The unisex name Roopam is used in Hindi and Bengali languages, Roopam means "Interesting or Beautiful".Names that rhyme with Roopam
Popularity of Roopam
Roopam is a common baby name in India. As per our estimate, over 3000 people has been named Roopam globally.
Numerological aspects of Roopam
You goes like when you feel bad but do good it makes you feel like a better and more productive person. However, you live by other people's rules and social restrictions which is not good for you. You always dress as you feel at the moment. 2 as your personality number reveals your shyness. Lower your expectations in people and increase the expectations you have in yourself. Your only mistake is that you are trying to prove others you can do it, instead of proving yourself.
Other names similar to Roopam, for would be parents
- Chitrang mostly is used in Marathi and Hindi bestowed upon boys, meaning of Chitrang is "With Multi-coloured Body"
- Ghanika means Flower aimed at girls is commonly used in Hindi and Marathi
- Sushroni - Girl name Sushroni is used mostly in Marathi and Hindi languages, meaning of Sushroni is "A Goddess"
- Trushti - Girl name Trushti means "Satisfied" is largely used in Hindi and Gujarati
- Sukhadev - Boy name Sukhadev is used majorly in Marathi and Hindi languages, Sukhadev means "Lord of Happiness"
Namesakes of Roopam
We could not find any notable namesake.