Sanna name meaning
What does Sanna mean?
Rarefied and Ever lasting girl name Sanna means "Truth, Lily, Elevation or Size" that originated from Hebrew and Arabic is used primarily in Scandinavian, English, Arabic, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, German, Faroese and Icelandic. Sanna is variant of acclaimed Sana. Sana means Radiance, Praise and Prayer came from Arabic. Sanna is a short form of Susanna. Susanna is variant of popular, durable and biblical Suzanne. Susanna means Rose, Anemone and Lily is originated from Hebrew. Sanna is Finnish form of Alexandra.
How do I pronounce Sanna?
The two syllabled name Sanna is pronounced, s(an)-na.
Variants of Sanna
Shoshana, Sousanna, Saana, Sana, Sanaa, Alexandra, Alandra, Lexia, Aleka, Axelia, Shoshanah, Allandra, Alejandra, Alondra, Lexie, Alexia, Alice, Alika, AxelleNames that rhyme with Sanna
How popular is the name Sanna?
In Finland, Sanna was once a common name since emerging in 1974 it has been given to over 1048 babies. At its zenith in 1976,. After 51 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts. Additionally, the first name has been in the top 5 baby names 1 times Also, Sanna used to be a common name in Sweden, first appeared in 1998 and over 1554 babies have been given the name in 8 years. When at the peak of its usage in 1998,. After 8 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts.
Sanna is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 700 names. In 2001, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 627 on girl names chart when 41 babies were named Sanna. Over 352 babies in England and Wales have been named Sanna. Also, in France, it has been in use since 1981 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1991, it ranked 1440th when 27 girls were named Sanna. Over 451 people have been named Sanna in France. Also, in Netherlands, in just 3 years, it has made it to the top 500 names. Recently in 2018, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 422 on girl names chart when 30 babies were named Sanna.
Sanna is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1894 but could not make beyond the top 2000. There are over 655 babies that have been given the name Sanna in United States. In Switzerland, it has been in use since 1998 but could not make beyond the top 700. There are over 108 babies that have been given the name Sanna in Switzerland. Sanna is a rare baby name in Belgium where it is still in use. But Sanna is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 50000 have the name as well as in, South Africa and Gambia. At least, 90000 people globally have carried Sanna as their given name according to our findings.
Sanna in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Sanna
You are a hard candy when it comes to romantic relationships. Set up a positive mindset and enjoy. You are fully devoted to the people you care for but to get to this point with a person, it takes a lot of time and effort. You don't take them seriously because of their mediocre lives. In love, you can love a person like you've never loved anyone before but you can also leave like you've never loved.
If you like Sanna, you would love these names
- Zoha - Unheard-of Zoha is used largely in Kannada, Sikh and Arabic is originated from Arabic and a baby girl name, Zoha means "Morning Light 93Rd Sura of Quran or Sunrise"
- Ahdaf - Unisex name Ahdaf means "Goal or Plural of Hadaf" is used in Arabic and Arabic
- Taraneh - Rare girl name Taraneh came from Old Persian, meaning of Taraneh is "Song" is used in Iranian and Arabic
- Akbar - Akbar's meaning is Greatest, Bigger or Powerful used for baby boys and is used prevalently in Marathi, Tamil and Urdu has its origin in Arabic
- Zavier - The popular unisex name Zavier is rooted from Basque particulary used in English and Arabic languages, Zavier means "Blessing or Saviour"
Famous people named Sanna
- Sanna Kurki-Suonio, Finnish singer
- Sanna Sillanpää, Finnish woman
- Sanna Kyllönen, retired Finnish woman sprinter
- Sanna Bråding, Swedish actress
- Sanna Nielsen, Swedish singer and television presenter
- Sanna Luostarinen, Finnish actress
- Sanna Rough in Blodspår as Actress
- Sanna Ekman portrayed significant character of Katarina 'Katta' Nilsson in 1997 comedy film Reine & Mimmi i fjällen!.
- In 1982, Sanna Hultman played the role of Valerie som barn in drama flick Avskedet.
- In 2010, Sanna Persson portrayed the role of Sanna in comedy and crime film Sound of Noise.
Lists having Sanna
- Biblical Girl Names
- Girl names beginning with S
- Arabic Girl Names
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -anna
- Girl names that starts with San
- Popular Girl Names in Sweden (2007)
- Baby Names that mean Truth
- Baby Names that mean Lily
- Baby Names that mean Flower