Shalesa meaning and origin
Shalesa is variation of Shalisa. Also Shalisa is variant transcription of prefix 'Sha-';Lisa. Outlandish Shalisa is used largely in English is of English-American and Hebrew origin, Shalisa means "Lord of Three".
Variants of ShalesaNames that rhyme with Shalesa
Popularity of Shalesa
Shalesa is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim. At least, 30 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Here's what numbers has to say about Shalesa
You are daring and courageous. You never get tired from trying to be better than you were yesterday. You are the mover and shaker of the world. You change your mind quickly and fall in love with people who are your total opposite. You can stare at a wall and not feel bored because of your busy mind. You are often experiencing identity crisis because of your high IQ. Find someone who will change how you see love. Your soul mate is somewhere out there. Open your eyes.
Do you like Shalesa? Other names you would love
- Elkan - The rare and modern boy name Elkan means "El, God has Created God has Bought God has Possessed God is Zealous and Kanah" and is used substantially in Yiddish and English is of Hebrew origin. Elkan is diminutive of Elkanah.
- Eabha - Eminent and Contemporary Eabhas origin is Hebrew is largely used in Irish and is bestowed upon girls, meaning of Eabha is "Living or Live"
- Gallee - The girl name Gallee means "From the Fountain" has its origin in Hebrew language. Gallee is derivative of Gali.
- Ezzy came from Hebrew bestowed upon boys, meaning of Ezzy is "Help". Ezzy is resulted from Ezer.
- Tivon - Uncustomary Tivon is originated from Hebrew, Tivon means "Nature Lovers or Naturalist Lover of Nature" is a boy name
Namesakes of Shalesa
We could not find any notable namesake.