Caren meaning and origin
Commonly Accepted girl name Caren means "The Pure, Beloved or Dear" used in Scandinavian, German, Norwegian, Danish, English, Finnish and Swedish is of Old Greek and Latin origin. Caren is a variant of well-known and perennial Karen. Karen is a variant of CarineKarin. Karen is short version of Katharina. Karen is Scandinavian cognate of Katharina. Also Karen is form of Carine in English and Dutch languages. Karen is also equivalent of Karine in Scandinavian, Dutch and English languages. Karen is also Danish equivalent of Karin. Meaning of Karen is Beloved, Virginal and Clear has its origin in Latin and Old Greek. Caren is derivation of Carine. Carine is form of renowned Carina. Carine is French equivalent of Carina. Also Carine is English equivalent of Cara. Carine is also German and English equivalent of Carina. Carine means Beloved and Cute came from Italian and Latin. It is celebrated on November 7th.
Variants of Caren
View middle names that goes with Caren like Allisson, Isobel,Names that rhyme with Caren
Popularity of Caren
Caren was a common name in United States. Over 9547 babies have been named Caren since 1925. When at the peak of its usage in 1957,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 84 years. Additionally, the name has been in Caren is an uncommon baby name in Ireland, chances of it being still in use are very slim. During its 27 years of usage in France, it had made up to just the top 2000 girl names. There are over 138 babies that have been given the name Caren in France.
But Caren is a popular baby name in Kenya where every 1 in 1000 have the name as well as in, Philippines and Brazil. As per our research, over 90000 people has been named Caren globally.
Caren in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Caren?
If you have things to be handled, you handle them right away, without much waiting. People who have this number as their expression no can be described as free souls that can't be tamed. You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days. Although you can't stand in one place for too long, if something catches your attention, you are willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done perfectly.
Do you like Caren? Other names you would love
- Lelia - Meaning of Lelia is Lily, Lunar or Laevus is used primarily in Dutch and Arabic and originated from Latin and Arabic is given to baby girls
- Barbra - Well-Liked and Evergreen girl name Barbra is specifically used in English, Danish and German and is rooted from Greek and Latin, Barbra means "Foreign or The Foreign"
- Oriane - Origin of Uncustomary and Contemporary Oriane is in Latin and Old French is used as a girl name, meaning of Oriane is "Heavenly or Gold" is largely used in Italian and French
- Titiane - Meaning of Titiane is Title of Honor is originated from Latin
- Mirabelle - Unwonted Mirabelle came from Latin, meaning of Mirabelle is "Magnificent or Mirabilis", used principally in Spanish and Finnish is given to girls
Namesakes of Caren
- Caren Lyn Tackett, American stage actress
- Caren Jungjohann, member of the Women's National Team that won the silver medal at the 1992 Summer Olympics
- Caren Kaye, American television and film actress
- Caren Metschuck, German former swimmer and a multiple Olympic gold medalist
- Caren Graham in Claire of the Moon as Actress
- Caren L. Larkey in Sole Survivor as Actress
- Caren Bernsen in The Trip as Actress
- Caren Pistorius is a New Zealander born in South Africa and best known for playing Rose Harper in The Blue Rose series and Eloise Ward in the Offspring series.
- Caren Birgith is renowned for her acting in movie Stenbroens helte
Lists having Caren
- Girl names beginning with C
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Car
- Girl names that ends with -ren
- Baby Names that mean Pure
- Baby Names that mean Beloved
- Baby Names that mean Dear